Welp, this is long overdue

Taprus

Greetings all. My name is Taprus and for some time, I've been wondering about joining the Fire Emblem forums that is Serenes Forest. I decided that today/tonight would be that day.

My first memories of Fire Emblem are very unusual in that I vaguely remember seeing Fire Emblem for the GBA in a Nintendo Power magazine but not thinking much about it at the time. Some years later, I decided to try out Path of Radiance for the Gamecube but being too hesitant to go past the first couple of chapters due to the concept of perma-death. Eventually I decided about 10 years ago, I would give it another shot and I'm glad I did. It was through PoR and then getting a deal on both Blazing Sword and Sacred Stones that I would slowly but surely find a love and knowledge (limited) of Fire Emblem in general.

I'm not familiar with all of the Fire Emblems, as I've only really played/owned the North American released games. I have some experience with a two translated games like Binding Blade (FE6) and New Mystery of the Emblem (FE12) but would like to try out the oldest games of the series at some point. Here's hoping I can share and relate to the topics that go on here at Serenes Forest. :)