If FE7 was it's own anime series.

torifae

While it's not exactly what the topic is about, SRW OG Divine Wars shows why such an anime wouldn't work. Beyond it's own bad pacing and below average CG, there were too many characters to focus on. FE7 is shorter, mind you, but still.

All the same. I'd watch it if it made some of the characters better.

I've always imagined an anime for 7 and 6. If it were to be made, Lyn's voice better not get the Brawl treatment if it were to be Americanized or whatever. Still, I've always wanted an Elibe Fire Emblem anime.

I've always imagined an anime for 7 and 6. If it were to be made, Lyn's voice better not get the Brawl treatment if it were to be Americanized or whatever. Still, I've always wanted an Elibe Fire Emblem anime.

Same here....I wish they could make one but the problem might start where people might get a bit attached to making the Anime version and spend less time making the game.

That wasn't too bad I think...better than Lord of the Rings cartoon version anyway.

There was a LORD OF THE RINGS CARTOON?! Oh well, it had to be better than the Zelda cartoon...

Excuuuuse me, princess!

There was a LORD OF THE RINGS CARTOON?! Oh well, it had to be better than the Zelda cartoon...

Excuuuuse me, princess!

Yeah Lord of the Rings cartoon was really pathetic...Saruman looked like evil santa claus... :blink:

You should watch just to have a good laugh.

Anyway, gaming companies don't have much success when making games into movies etc

Yeah, after what happened with the Dragon of Darkness anime? Yeah, I don't think so.

Hey, the anime didn't look that bad to me. I remember financial problems being the only reason why it didn't continue on.

Hey, the anime didn't look that bad to me. I remember financial problems being the only reason why it didn't continue on.

O dam, I thought it was because people just didn't like the anime. I wished it had continued.

Edited by Luxord

O dam, I thought it was because people just didn't like the anime. I wished it had continued.

Well, it could be that, too. I'm not really the picky type, so my take on good and sucky can be kind of different. If nothing else, it led to this video:

Yeah Lord of the Rings cartoon was really pathetic...Saruman looked like evil santa claus... :blink:

You should watch just to have a good laugh.

Anyway, gaming companies don't have much success when making games into movies etc

1.LOL evil santa :lol:

2. That's why I watched the Zelda series

3. So true.

I just watched the anime version of Zelda...it was retarded. They should never have much such an awful series.
I really don't think it was an anime per se. More like one of the american cartoons we saw in the late-80s/early-90s.