Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Rex Glacies

You need six-hundred rupees, and you need to talk to the woman on top of the Tower in the Bazaar. After you talk to the merchant outside of Gerudo Town, I believe.

Edited by Dai

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only found one diamond so far. And the rubies, sapphires, topaz, and diamonds all say they're just worth selling, they don't say they do anything for clothes.

Also, I can't find anybody on top of any tower at the bazaar. I talked to everybody I could outside of Gerudo Town, in the bazaar, and in between. You must be mistaken, Dai.

Question about the spells you get after completing each of the main dungeons: Can they be replenished, or are they gone forever once they are used up?

Finished the Goron Dungeon just now. Was quite a letdown in terms of puzzle and boss difficulty after the Gerudo Dungeon.

There is somebody-as I said, you have to talk to the merchant outside of Gerudo Town. You may have to talk to a few other folks in Kara before the person will show up as well. I know they're there, because I just did it.

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

They gradually replenish, don't worry. Now I still need help with my Gerudo problem...

I thought the guy showed up naturally. Anyway one of the merchants outside gerudo village mentions someone getting into the village. Speaking with the gerudo guard in the Bazaar or the inkeeper might work too. They both mention the person your looking for.

As for the place. Just take the stairs above the inn above the bazaar.

Also did anyone else do the sidequest in Eventhide island? I must say i'm a bit dissapointed. One of the most original trials in the game and you just get 300 rupies and a spirit orb for it.

1 hour ago, Sasori said:

I thought the guy showed up naturally. Anyway one of the merchants outside gerudo village mentions someone getting into the village. Speaking with the gerudo guard in the Bazaar or the inkeeper might work too. They both mention the person your looking for.

As for the place. Just take the stairs above the inn above the bazaar.

Also did anyone else do the sidequest in Eventhide island? I must say i'm a bit dissapointed. One of the most original trials in the game and you just get 300 rupies and a spirit orb for it.

No, he didn't show up until night. I finally found him then.

But now I'll have to go do something else, because it's not possible to get past the Yiga Clan right now. You must need a lot more hearts or something, because as with just about everything else in this game, the big ones kill you in one hit. You can't sneak past them either, they're standing in front of the doors. I guess this is meant to be a late game mission.

I didn't want to visit the Rito and their divine beast until later, but I might not have a choice...

You can sneak past them. Drop bananas in their path, especially. You're not meant to fight them. You have to sneak past them. Elixirs and the Sheikah outfit help. Hell, the Gerudo temple is the first one I'm doing, and I'm hurting for hearts. XD

6 minutes ago, Dai said:

You can sneak past them. Drop bananas in their path, especially. You're not meant to fight them. You have to sneak past them. Elixirs and the Sheikah outfit help. Hell, the Gerudo temple is the first one I'm doing, and I'm hurting for hearts. XD

That doesn't work. I tried it. It can work for the ones who are patrolling, but the ones standing still in front of a door? You can't get close enough without them seeing you. Sorry, but it's not possible.

There's no Sheikah outfit anywhere as far as I've seen.

Also, wow, you're bold. I wouldn't recommend that at all.

Edited by Anacybele

Again, it's possible. You can shoot arrows to alert them towards the landing point's direction. Again, I literally just did this. I'm in Vah Naboris now. If it weren't possible, how could I possibly be here?

2 minutes ago, Dai said:

Again, it's possible. You can shoot arrows to alert them towards the landing point's direction. Again, I literally just did this. I'm in Vah Naboris now. If it weren't possible, how could I possibly be here?

I did that too. I was automatically caught.

And cheats? Glitches? I don't know.

Edited by Anacybele

No, I didn't cheat. And you're just not trying hard enough, Ana. You can stand a distance away. There are literally bananas on shelves. THE GERUDO IN THE CAGE MENTIONS THAT ALL THEY DO IS PATROL AND EAT BANANAS. THE BANANAS ARE A HINT. You can shoot bananas off the shelf towards them. Climb in the raptors and drop a banana in their path above them. I died half a dozen times before I got it.

2 minutes ago, Dai said:

No, I didn't cheat. And you're just not trying hard enough, Ana. You can stand a distance away. There are literally bananas on shelves. THE GERUDO IN THE CAGE MENTIONS THAT ALL THEY DO IS PATROL AND EAT BANANAS. THE BANANAS ARE A HINT. You can shoot bananas off the shelf towards them. Climb in the raptors and drop a banana in their path above them. I died half a dozen times before I got it.

Duh, I'm not an idiot. As soon as I tried to shoot them down, though, I was caught. Once a single arrow flew over there, dude automatically whistled for backup. Why would I want to try that again?

Edited by Anacybele

Then you're too close. Back away from the dude at the door, or the dude patrolling. I did a lot of stuff out of cover and behind crates and what not. It's really not THAT hard.

7 minutes ago, Dai said:

Then you're too close. Back away from the dude at the door, or the dude patrolling. I did a lot of stuff out of cover and behind crates and what not. It's really not THAT hard.

...I was as far away as I possibly could've been without being out of range of the bananas. It really is that hard in my opinion.

Edited by Anacybele

Try wearing the Sheikah outfit, then. I don't know what you're doing, but you're clearly doing something wrong. I did all of what I said, and more.

Just now, Dai said:

Try wearing the Sheikah outfit, then. I don't know what you're doing, but you're clearly doing something wrong. I did all of what I said, and more.

I said earlier I don't have that and haven't seen it anywhere. I don't know what I'm doing wrong either, because I've done everything you've said. What kind of arrows did you use? I used a bomb arrow because I don't think any other arrow will affect the shelf the banana is on. A fire arrow might, if it's made of wood, but I can't tell.

10 minutes ago, Dai said:

A regular arrow will, and you can buy the Sheikah Outfit in Kakariko...where the Sheikah live.

It wasn't there. The only outfit I could get was a Hylian outfit.

EDIT: Kingddd: Now that I didn't know. Thanks.

Edited by Anacybele

I hate to tell you this...but you're one of the most extraordinarily unobservant people I have ever witnessed. I popped in for a quick look to confirm the Sheikah Outfit is in Kakariko. Guess what? It is. Right across from the Hylian Outfit.

The iga hideout was a bit annoying but its perfectly doable if you know what you're doing. As already said trowing banana's work, also against the ninja's blocking the door. 

But the boss at the end is totally worth the hassle. 

I suggest taking a look at a guide if you're really at a loss on what to do. 

5 minutes ago, Dai said:

I hate to tell you this...but you're one of the most extraordinarily unobservant people I have ever witnessed. I popped in for a quick look to confirm the Sheikah Outfit is in Kakariko. Guess what? It is. Right across from the Hylian Outfit.

Well, fucking forgive me for not checking that side of the shop. People make mistakes, there's no need to bash me for it.