Voice actors [Scattered Fang complete]

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Benishigure said:

Thought it might be worth posting these for those who want to do comparisons between Heroes and Fates (and maybe Awakening too):

Hide contents

Funny to see someone post my videos lol

But yeah, I'm currently on a hunt to compile the voices for any new characters that I get and recording them. Though, considering that there is luck involved, I won't be able to get everyone but I'll try my best!

5 hours ago, The DanMan said:

Anybody know a video out there with more than Palla's grunts? I want to try to tell by ear, because I have a hunch her VA is Laura Bailey.

Lucina unusually also doesn't list a VA, which I think concludes that Laura Bailey voices both Palla and Lucina and is just uncredited.

6 hours ago, twistedxgrace said:

Lucina unusually also doesn't list a VA, which I think concludes that Laura Bailey voices both Palla and Lucina and is just uncredited.

That's my reasoning as well; somebody on the subreddit put up an asset dump of the entire game and I downloaded it specifically for the voice files... only for them to be .cbk files and unreadable without very specific programs.

I find it interesting that Risa Taneda was able to do Palla's voice for this game, but she wasn't able to do Matthew/Mashu/Shielder in Fate/Grand Order First Order.  Maybe she got over her illness in the month since.  Or they did voice recordings for this game before she fell ill.

3 minutes ago, The Geek said:

I find it interesting that Risa Taneda was able to do Palla's voice for this game, but she wasn't able to do Matthew/Mashu/Shielder in Fate/Grand Order First Order.  Maybe she got over her illness in the month since.  Or they did voice recordings for this game before she fell ill.

Seeing how there are special Christmas costumes for Robin and Tharja that have gone unused, most of the game's assets were already in place for quite a while, but the actual game's release had to be delayed for some reason.

5 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Seeing how there are special Christmas costumes for Robin and Tharja that have gone unused, most of the game's assets were already in place for quite a while, but the actual game's release had to be delayed for some reason.

Nintendo pooled all their mobile resources to get Super Mario Run out ASAP; FE Heroes was probably extremely far in development by that time.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

All right, time for more new ones.

Klein: Edward Bosco

Sanaki: Erin Fitzgerald

Reinhardt: Chris Smith

Olwen: Erin Fitzgerald

Eldigan: Greg Chun

Lachesis: Christina Valenzuela

Christina Valenzuela sometimes goes by Christina Vee, for the sake of finding additional roles she did.