Sheena and Colette

HowAreYaBud

Well, that's Mithos. Since she's constantly dying/getting hit, she'll go into overlimit, yeah, but a lot of the summon are weaker than some of, let's say, Genis's spells.

True. But Volt is awesome. So is Gnome, even if he wasn't powerful, because he's a gnome and has a wittle wed wibbon on his head.

Sheena rocks for me.

My strategy: I use Llyod, and Sheena and I go attack the enemy in front, occasionally jumping back in case one of us is in a pinch, I have Zelos in the middle, casting healing spells and magic when needed, and attacking up front with Sheena and I if the situation calls for it, and then have Raine in the back either casting Ray/Photon, or having her heal/boost stats of the group.

If I don't have Sheena or Zelos (Raine usually isn't gone when Boss fights are around the corner.) I have Genis blasting people with spells.

Idealy, my team is either: Llyod, Sheena, Raine, and Zelos/Kratos(When Zelos isn't around anyway).

Or: Llyod, Sheena, Raine, and Genis.