Best Children Pairings?

What are the best Gen 2 pairings you can make in FE 4? I know they don't have two many benefits except for stat boosts. So is it possible to pair everyone to all members of the army get a stat boost? If so, how? Or just tell me some pairings you found were useful.

Generaly, each women has 2-3 husbands that are around as good as each other. generally every player has there own preference for each pairing. (for example, the people who perfer pairing tiltyu with levin, and the people who perfer pairing fury/erin with levin tend to have a flamewar every time someone asks this question.)  The other benefits besides stat boosts are weapon inheretence (including holy weapons), skills, higher weapon ranks, and special events. Just make sure that every woman has a husband, and you should be good. Generally, any pairing that has an event that gives love points is good. YOu also get some really broken people in gen 2 no matter who you pair.

I think they mean pairings in G2 itself, as each one has a special conversation where in one of the lovers will get a stat boost, some of which are more useful than others.

Oh. Oops. The only gen 2 pairing that i intentionally go for is celiceXlana because celice likes the +3 resistance that he gets from his conversation with her. Otherwise, I often don't intnetionaly pick one. Anothe good one looks like TinnyXsetty, because most settys don't cap mag on average (even levin!sety). You can find a list of conversations here:  https://serenesforest.net/genealogy-of-the-holy-war/miscellaneous/events/ Just scroll down to the bottom. Note that many kids cap many of their stats by the nimal chaper anyway, and many sonversations are substitute only for some reason.

Edited by sirmola

Shanan x Patty is good because it's fast and allows Patty to distribute the money Shanan makes among units who need cash. Shanan's very self-sufficient, he won't need a lot of money himself so he should be able to donate a good 15k amount of gold to the pot at the beginning of each chapter

Aless x Leen is good because it's fast and it allows Leen to make some good money without having to go through the arena herself.

Leaf x Nanna is good because it's relatively fast and convenient. Once Leaf promotes their movement matches, which means they'll often provide lover bonuses to each other which increases rates of dodging, landing hits and proccing crits.