Cynthia

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So much for Cynthia's popularity

I honestly DON'T care about popularity, I never wanted it in the first place. I didn't come here to be popular and for everyone to love me. I'm not some person who sits in the background and tries to look pretty.

If people lose their respect in me for standing up for what is right, then they never had respect to begin with, and they aren't worth it.

I honestly DON'T care about popularity, I never wanted it in the first place. I didn't come here to be popular and for everyone to love me. I'm not some person who sits in the background and tries to look pretty.

If people lose their respect in me for standing up for what is right, then they never had respect to begin with, and they aren't worth it.

your taking this abit far...

I actually have to agree with Cynthia here. I like the fact that the mods and admins are lax, but they seem to be a bit too lax. There's a lot of flames that go on in the forest, and the only time I've ever really seen any of the mods do anything about it was the other night with me and Masu.

OH TEH DRAMA

TEH INTERNETZ. SERIOUS BUSINESS

I actually have to agree with Cynthia here. I like the fact that the mods and admins are lax, but they seem to be a bit too lax. There's a lot of flames that go on in the forest, and the only time I've ever really seen any of the mods do anything about it was the other night with me and Masu.

I wouldn't say the mods and admins are to blame, as they DO do their job, it's just they aren't able to be everywhere at once.

Can someone close this topic...not much good will come out of this :mellow:

And then something like that happens. Someone closes the topic before a resolution can be reached, and tempers just stay at that level without anyone coming to an understanding. Which leaves the entire forest that much more tense.

And then something like that happens. Someone closes the topic before a resolution can be reached, and tempers just stay at that level without anyone coming to an understanding. Which leaves the entire forest that much more tense.

*Applauds* THAT IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN SOME1 REALIZE THIS EVAR!!!

But seriously though, people need to learn not to take so many things seriously.

Edited by Boo

True but I think the point has been made... :mellow:

What is there more to discuss :blink:

Can someone close this topic...not much good will come out of this :mellow:

Only for the people who are the ones who disrespecting others in the first place, and really we can just ignore them, as serious discussion is taking place.

Only for the people who are the ones who disrespecting others in the first place, and really we can just ignore them, as serious discussion is taking place.

Fine go ahead with this discussion ;)

But I do really think a point as been made though...

For the record, just start reporting the trolling posts.

I think I'll ask some members on how they feel about the amount of respect they are receiving, and their ideas on how we can stop some of the fights, and get back to you all on this.

A point has been made, but no resolution has been reached. <_<

Fine who is against the new rules then. I mean the point has been made that we are going to respect each other bla bla bla. I don't think anyone here is against that really...unless if they are from another planet.

Edited by Luxord

respect others

dont take everything too seriously

have fun in FftF, but not offensive

just don't be a total douche

wow, that was hard...

Fine who is against the new rules then. I mean the point has been made that we are going to respect each other bla bla bla. I don't think anyone here is against that really...unless if they are from another planet.

I'll get back on the subject when I have some more people's opinions, alright?

Until then, there is nothing to discuss.