"Story"?

SSJDennis

8 hours ago, Kanethedragon said:

Yeah, I'm at Chapter 8 right now, and they have hardly deviated much from the basic gist besides slowly adding crumbles to the Askar Royals' plot. Definitely not beating FGO on Narrative though.

do the other chapters just repeat? i'm on the 2nd _mystery of the emblem_ chapter (#5 i think), so i'm wondering if it's going to repeat _conquest_ (maybe subsitute _birthright_?), _awakening_, and _binding blade_ again.

35 minutes ago, geozeldadude said:

do the other chapters just repeat? i'm on the 2nd _mystery of the emblem_ chapter (#5 i think), so i'm wondering if it's going to repeat _conquest_ (maybe subsitute _birthright_?), _awakening_, and _binding blade_ again.

Spoiler

Ch6 is Birthright, Ch7 is Blazing Blade, Ch8 is Awakening again; Ch9 is Camuses, Camuses everywhere.

I hope they add more chapters where the story is fleshed out. Not so much recently, but in the past the story writing and the characters were the strength of the Fire Emblem games. However, in Heroes it seems somewhat of an afterthought, and while I love the game, I hope they keep adding to it because it still feels incomplete.

3 hours ago, immatx said:

I hope they add more chapters where the story is fleshed out. Not so much recently, but in the past the story writing and the characters were the strength of the Fire Emblem games. However, in Heroes it seems somewhat of an afterthought, and while I love the game, I hope they keep adding to it because it still feels incomplete.

I agree.  I sort of doubt this will be the case with a mobile game, but I wonder if after you tour through all the other worlds, the storyline will pick up more and the focus is on Zenith instead of the other worlds?

The actual writing will probably go into the Paralogues, the creators have already stated that instead of Supports, this game will insead have "Friendship Events", each Paralogue could be a short chapter of two or three maps focusing on one or two characters.

16 minutes ago, OakTree said:

The actual writing will probably go into the Paralogues, the creators have already stated that instead of Supports, this game will insead have "Friendship Events", each Paralogue could be a short chapter of two or three maps focusing on one or two characters.

that sounds cool. where did they say that? just curious.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Seems kinda sorta on-topic, so…

Hide contents

The Masked Buffdude is almost definitely Zacharias. Why wouldn't he be?

Response in spoilers.

That is what I thought, but upon checking certain datamined resources, it may not be him. The images has the Masked Man under a different name.

Now, it could be that this Zach guy took up a new name and persona, but I haven't got far enough in the story yet to confirm or deny this.

7 minutes ago, Sire said:

Response in spoilers.

Hide contents

That is what I thought, but upon checking certain datamined resources, it may not be him. The images has the Masked Man under a different name.

Now, it could be that this Zach guy took up a new name and persona, but I haven't got far enough in the story yet to confirm or deny this.

Yeah, the datamined images have him as both “Mysterious Man” and

“Bruno”

, who the hell it might be.

There's simply not enought story yet to prove or disprove anything, Ch9 ending didn't resolve a thing.