Getting summon orbs

salobrenio

So I've been playing the game since it was released yesterday and I've been wondering about how to get more orbs for summoning heroes. I've used the search option here in the forum to check if there was a similar topic but I didn't see it, so I decided to create this one (I hope I'm not disturbing or skipped a post containing this info, in said case I apologize!).

-So, apart from getting a daily bonus of 2 orbs, one orb per story chapter and paying real money for them, is there any other way of getting orbs? I mean, when you finish the story, you will only able to get the 2 daily orbs? 

-And is it always better to summon 5 heroes at once using 20 orbs? I've only summoned 5 so far (no 5-stars yet) and I'm kind of hesitant about spending 20 more orbs knowing it's quite hard to get them.

And that would be everything! Thanks everyone!

21 minutes ago, salobrenio said:

And is it always better to summon 5 heroes at once using 20 orbs? I've only summoned 5 so far (no 5-stars yet) and I'm kind of hesitant about spending 20 more orbs knowing it's quite hard to get them.

Yes, always do it with 20.

You can get 10 free orbs from My Nintendo as well.

Otherwise, you pretty much mentioned all the possible avenues.

In terms of story maps, there are around 45 x 3 difficulties, which gives you 135 orbs, allowing for 6 summon sessions. Which isn't too bad.

Well, I did all the normal February quests, and now there are hard quests. One of them is to kill 10 infantry of Level 20 or up and it gives me 3 orbs... So I hope there will be more quests like that so I don't have to buy too many orbs. :I

Yeah, I also got 3 extra orbs by completing a Hard Quest. I guess there are other orbs to get on Lunatic Quest.

Overall, let's say it's not too bad, but they're not being too generous either. Of course they want us to purchase orbs, so no surprise here. The only true problem I have is the gacha mechanic.

1 hour ago, VincentASM said:

Yes, always do it with 20.

You can get 10 free orbs from My Nintendo as well.

Otherwise, you pretty much mentioned all the possible avenues.

In terms of story maps, there are around 45 x 3 difficulties, which gives you 135 orbs, allowing for 6 summon sessions. Which isn't too bad.

Excuse me. What is my Nintendo?

Where can i get that?

9 minutes ago, Ferozban said:

Excuse me. What is my Nintendo?

Where can i get that?

It's a Nintendo service meant to reward players for playing and buying their games.

You can find more information (about My Nintendo and claiming your rewards) on this page.

Hope it helps.

1 hour ago, Herman Bloom said:

Ah ok, thanks. I do remember seeing a screen in game now about cost being reduced the more you do but dunno where it was. 

they recap the info if you press the help button when you're in the summon section.

4 hours ago, VincentASM said:

It's a Nintendo service meant to reward players for playing and buying their games.

You can find more information (about My Nintendo and claiming your rewards) on this page.

Hope it helps.

Thank you worked for me.

Got a few more 4star heroes from it.

• 5 months later...