Some questions on the game

PuffPuff

I've summoned two heros both...well Bartre was all I've wanted, but wanted Arthur more. Second was Matthew which I've wanted either Sakura or Elise. Does anyone have any idea on how to reset the summoning heros lottery (if it can be done)? Because you cannot take back what you've summoned as it just goes to resume and not giving you an option to reset. I've returned Matthew for 10 feathers and waiting to find out what I do with those.

What do the feathers do?

How can you reset the summoning heros lottery?

Can orbs be earned to summon more heros without having to pay for them?

The only way I know people "reroll" is by deleting and reinstalling the game.

Orbs can be earned without paying for them through playing story battles and a few other ways, but besides that, yeah, you have to buy them.

Feathers upgrade heroes' stars. For example, I can upgrade my Frederick from three to four stars once I get enough.

@Ana

Only that their stats will reset. ...And will keep that in mind for the clearing data thing in case that I don't ever get these characters...

-***Arthur

-***Elise

-***Sakura

-Linde

-***Chrom

-***Ryoma

-Effie

-***Maria

-**Oboro

-***Jagan

-Florina

-**Odin

-Felicia

-**Flora

-Sophia

-***Corrin

-***Robin

-Nino

-***Marth

-***Lucina

-***Tiki

Basically, it's all about getting a mage/protagonist army are what I desire. Best part is...no game over if any of the protags get defeated. =P

*Giggle*

It is so wonderful that you can redeem 10 orbs at no cost in your Nintendo E-Shop account. The orbs can be used either to summon a couple heros, or you can have an easier game by upgrading your castle for % EXP increases. Got 200 points and forgetting to say that the missions as well as getting the characters are timed, so be sure that you can get your favorites before the deadline on the 14th. I'm starting Ch2 now and it's been a blast that I am using these characters right now...

-Bartre

-Anna

-Sheena

-Alfonse

Edited by PuffPuff