Make sure you bring tanky people to the arena...

Anacybele

39 minutes ago, Dr. Tarrasque said:

There are no critical hits. It's just skills. If the skill cooldown on a unit is currently at 1 when you're viewing the battle data before going in and they're double attacking you, they WILL activate the skill on the second attack which is why it seems like there's critical hits. There's no indication of this other than the HP result in the battle data.

Um, yes, this has been established already...

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Actually, he just has 30 HP, so only one point more. He can often double though and doesn't get doubled much in return. I think he did get a little speed blessed though. He has 14 speed.

Hm... Okay. I guess I'm just bad at playing defensive in this game right now.

It's important to take into account of the weapon triangle too. To be completely honestly, I've only been taking into account of the weapon triangle for Axe, Sword, and Lance for quite awhile until I realized "oh shit I should probably just go by the colour..." because of the different coloured tomes and stuff and I've been dying a whole lot less after doing that  (I'll admit it that I'm very careless hahaha)

Even though Camilla is good against magic, she's still gonna be vulnerable to red magic.

Also,  if you see someone reiterate something that you've already acknowledge and cleared up beforehand, it's better to just ignore it.

Edited by carefreejules

Then there's bastards like male Robin who get a weapon that grants them that same advantage to colorless.

Also, fuck Takumi. Every time I'm up against an advanced opponent with Japanese characters in their name, there's a fucking Takumi on their team.

Edited by Dr. Tarrasque

22 minutes ago, carefreejules said:

It's important to take into account of the weapon triangle too. To be completely honestly, I've only been taking into account of the weapon triangle for Axe, Sword, and Lance for quite awhile until I realized "oh shit I should probably just go by the colour..." because of the different coloured tomes and stuff and I've been dying a whole lot less after doing that  (I'll admit it that I'm very careless hahaha)

Even though Camilla is good against magic, she's still gonna be vulnerable to red magic.

Does WTA cross the str/mag divide in this?

4 hours ago, Suichimo said:

Does WTA cross the str/mag divide in this?

Physical weapons hit Def and magical ones hit Res, that's it.

In the triangle, there's red (swords/red tomes/red breath) > green (axes/green tomes/green breath) > blue (lances/blue tomes/blue breath) > red again, and neutral grey (bows/staves/daggers).

Weapon type (sword/axe/lance/tome/bow/staff/dagger) pretty much matters for breaker skills.

Edited by Vaximillian