ATK cap

Dr. Tarrasque

Whenever I go to the arena, I see Takumis (because they're on every fucking Japanese team) with ATK above 40 (and hell, I think I've seen hector with 50+ ATK). I leveled a Cain and Robin and they both seem to have hit the ATK cap at 40. I currently have no proof on this but I THINK on my last 2 levels with Cain, he already had 40 ATK listed and the level up would just keep it as such.

So I have to wonder this, if you've got a character equipped with his/her best weapon and he/she reaches 40 ATK, can he/she not go past thatĀ unless he/she switches to a lower MT weapon?

If someone could test and verify this, that would be good for everyone so we know to switch weapons when the highest MT one has reached 40 ATK.

My 5* Level.24 Lucina has 43 ATK atm. Combined with Luna and Falchion that's pretty sick. Hector is a move 1 space per turn char but can counterattack at any range, so it makes sense he gets really strong offensive and defensive (melee) stats. Just a really buff Axe/Lance Knight.

Edited by FangXV