Are we going to see beastshifters?

Alastor15243

I'm a bit concerned about our chances of seeing non-dragon shapeshifters in the game. They don't have any weapon type set out for them. Given that the dragonstone users use a category called "breath" and the Falchion uses that category to define its effectiveness against dragons, it's unlikely beasts and birds would use that weapon type. Are they just going to add in a new one for beasts and birds later? I mean it would be weird if we eventually got every character in the game except those, especially considering how popular some of them are. Are "claws" going to be added as a new weapon type in a later update when the game gets to them? Or do you think what we see is what we get when it comes to weapon types?

I'm sure shapeshifters will make it in, but they probably won't make a big appearance until the Tellius series is ready for inclusion.

Laguz, Taguel, and the two Fates classes will likely be categorized as "Beast." They will have transform animations like the dragons, but will be primarily physical based instead of the magical dragon breath.

For Beast Laguz, I can see Cats being "Red Beast" (agile like myrmidon sword wielders), Tigers being "Green Beast" (they are similar to classic Fighters), and Wolves being "Blue Beast" (because the other two are taken.) Bird Laguz (Hawks and Ravens) may simply be classified as fliers like normal Pegasus and Wyvern Knights, save for the fact they (art wise) transform. Herons may be colorless and become their own "dancer class," lacking any form of attack (save for maybe Reyson) but having superior "dancing" abilities.

Tellius Dragon Laguz will likely just adapt to the current Manakete formula, unless they end up being "Physical Dragons." Who knows what will happen.