1* and 2* Olivia Lv1 Stats

YueLiang

I'm trying to figure out what +/- modifiers my Olivia has, but it's a little difficult. If you have Lv1 1* Olivia and/or 2* Olivia from the Special Map, please post their stats here.

Mine are:
(Order is HP Str Spd Def Res)
2* 15 11 6 3 2
1* 15 10 5 3 2

Edit: I read somewhere that all units from the Special Chapter have the same modifiers, so never mind. If anyone upgrades their Olivia, I'd appreciate if they posted their Lv1 stats at 3*, 4*, or 5*.

Edit: I leveled the 2* Olivia to 20 and previewed her 3* stats, it was 16 11 6 4 3. According to http://feheroes.wiki/Olivia, the stat range is 15/16 4/5/6/7 5/6/7 3/4/6 2/3/4.

Without a weapon Olivia's Lv1 3* Atk is 5. So maybe Olivia is +HP/-ATK.

Edit: Comparing the base stats at 3* (16 5 6 4 3) to the base stats at 5*, which are (17 6 7 5 4 according to https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator), it looks like it's exactly -1 for every stat. So maybe this Olivia has no modifiers at all? I'm not really sure at this point.

Edited by YueLiang

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

3-star Olivia's base stats are 16 HP, 5 Atk, 6 Spd, 4 Def, and 3 Res according to my information. You have a neutral Olivia.

Thanks! I was mostly just hoping it's not -SPD like my 4* Olivia, so she doesn't get doubled too easily. There aren't many units with 38+ speed, but 35+ isn't too uncommon.