End Game

Clogon

I have beaten all campaigns.

I can do deathless 7 win streaks in arena but can't achieve high scores since my units aren't all 5*.

I am really troubled on what I can do now. Probably just lvl my chars til 40 while I save up my feathers and gems.

new chapter comes every two weeks so i hope in  a couple of hours a new chapter comes out along with a new character and focus. though i wouldnt be suprised if chapters and heroes were released alternating weeks which imo would keep content and players engaged in the game.

Regarding the new chapters, I do hope that they'll continue with the Main Story? I mean, the new paralogue maps were added, which kind of surprised me.  I thought they'd be in the Main Story section.  Don't tell me that the Main Story part really is over? There's still a lot left to figure out with Veronica and the Masked Man and Zacharias.

1 hour ago, mewyeon said:

Regarding the new chapters, I do hope that they'll continue with the Main Story? I mean, the new paralogue maps were added, which kind of surprised me.  I thought they'd be in the Main Story section.  Don't tell me that the Main Story part really is over? There's still a lot left to figure out with Veronica and the Masked Man and Zacharias.

I'm sure they'll add more main story eventually, but we did always know there would also be chapters in the Paralogue section that wouldn't fit into that. And main story stuff seems like something to save for later.