Summon now or save my orbs?

Pokgai

I have a decent team of 3x 5 stars and 1x 4 star. This team is enough to get me through all of the contents right now. I have accumulated around 80 orbs. Should I do some summon now to try to get another 5 star or wait? I know most summoning games have summoning events when certain characters have higher chance of being summoned.

I think it's better to save up and roll when a character you like appears, especially since your current team can get through all the current content.

Though, if your goal is to be the best in the arena Julia and Erika are great from what I've read so you can try to get them.

57 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What is your actual team at the moment? Depending on what you lack, it might be try and shoot for the current focus.

My current team is:

Takumi - 5*

Lyn - 5*

Azura - 5*

Robin -4*

I think you have an extremely good combination of 5* and the last position can be easily taken by any nice 4* unit. Which means that you probably should wait either for characters you like or just for a longer gap in time when more powerful characters appear in the focus.

1 hour ago, Korath88 said:

Well, if you save up now, you'll probably be saving through 2 banners, as the next one looks really bad (it's fir hawkeye adult tiki and maria)

where did you find this post? and i thought new characters come every 2 weeks ok this is troll nvm

Edited by Shiro

2 minutes ago, Shiro said:

where did you find this post? and i thought new characters come every 2 weeks ok this is troll nvm

Uh...It's in the datamine?

The general discussion thread has a picture of it.

And please don't call me a troll. Just don't.

We don't know how characters will be added in the future. If this keeps being 4 by 4, you can just wait for your favourites characters, or use them on a focus that you love.

If they are released game by game (like, a big part of the cast of Genealogy), it might be worth to wait the new characters if your current teams are already good, so you have better odds to find units that you don't already have, to have less duplicates.