Fire Emblem pvp setup

Raybrand

Hi, I have 8 5* units all of them max lv or near max level and I'm wondering what makes the best team comp to leave for defense and what team to take for the offense.

My units are Chrom, Robin, Lyn, Corrin M, Takumi, Catri, Nowi, Roy.

Takumi feels like a must as he can counter flying units while not carrying weakness all other archers carry (shot down so many Camillas),

Nowi is a great tanky support on offense I can always count on her to bait AI into engaging her and she will be healthy enough to fight back if not facing dragon counter skills, she can counter range and her skill grants resistance debuf so she will hit back harder.

Robin I'm a bit disappointed in, his stats are mundane but he is a good counter to archers due to high defense and weapon (weapon advantage against colorless), I haven't used Robin in pvp but when facing him he out trades with my takumi.

Catri is strong, very impressed by her, for offense I'll take her since she is a flying unit and can move around the map easy but I feel that its also a weakness, since she is my only flying unit it will be easy for the enemy team to separate her from the rest of the team (if there are obstacles, if a plain open field then this will not apply).

Chrom is pretty tanky, gains bonus def when under 50% hp and can regen, his speed is pretty low but he compensates by having very high atk (Since he will not likely dual attack, he would at least get one very hard hitting attack, I've seen my chrom out trade max lv lucina, thats how good a tank he is), also he applies bonus def to allies, but his resistance is pretty bad, if you have a mage on your team then its easy to deal with him, doesn't have to be a blue tome/dragon even.

Corrin is not as tanky as Chrom, not as much hp (which chrom has lots of) but he has good resistance so he covers that weakness. he has pretty alright speed so with his yato blade he could probably get some dual attacks on some targets. So Corrins a bit more balanced, maybe a better fighter, less supportive but Chrom is a really good physical defender.

Lyn, great fighter good resistance on top of great speed and atk, bit of a glass cannon so I feel because of that AI can't use her strategically (send her last) so I think maybe bad for defense but good for offense since she is a good fighter.

Roy is a great anti green color fighter, but hes mundane fighting other red units and powerless to fight blue units, in the campaign hes great because you will know if there are other green units but its such a risk to bring him on offense and defense I believe.

What do you guys think I like quite a few of these units and I've had some good experience with them, what do you think makes the best team comp for pvp