Training tower for "unused" lines

Thany

You know how some characters ether dont have skills to activate in battle, thus dont have skill quotes? or some who have skills but only work out of battle?

Well... I fought a Fae in the training tower that came with two different skills. one before battle, and one during battle. i was able to hear Faes "unused" battle quotes when i let her use her skill activations. it was mostly just "ROAWR!" and "GRRRRRR!" but if these character get skills to allow them to say quotes... then perhaps we could look for some characters that dont normally have a skill activation, and make them activate it in the training tower to hear what they say.

Still.... training tower is wierd with its skill swapping...

7 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

When you begin a map, the lead unit will say one of their skill lines. You can use this instead to listen to those lines by repeatedly entering the starting stratum.

While true (that i didnt know at the time) Fae has 2 skill lines, and the other goes unused unless activated by a skill. (mabey even more skill lines since i still cant find the voice she used in her trailer.)