Who should I add to my team?

WinterMidnight

So far, my team has:

Tiki (Young) - High damage and physically tanky, however, she's pretty slow. Probably the most useful team member

Julia - Extremely high damage and dragon killer, also kind of a res tank.

For a while I was using Florina for my blue, but she fell behind and can barely do any damage, along with being killed easily. I decided to replace her, so my other five-star blues are Cordelia and Abel. I saw a lot of people saying that Abel is great in the current meta for arena, since he's blue and has Swordbreaker. On the other hand, Cordelia is already pretty great because of Galeforce. Which of them is better for my team?

I also have Kagero, but I don't know if I should keep her. She's great at annihilating infantry units and mages, but kind of feel like my team already has too many squishy units. I also have Clarine, but healers don't seem to be that important in this game. Olivia seems like she could be good, thanks to her dancing and attack buffs. So, I'm mostly debating over her or Kagero. Which of them would be better? By the way, everyone I'm talking about is a 5* unit, including Kagero. Thanks!

The Kagero/Oliva decision you're going to have to decide for yourself. Test them out, both have pros and cons. 

I'd probably go with Abel due to the number of Takumis out there, but Cordelia is a very solid unit. tbqh it might come down to their IVs. If you go with Cordelia you almost have to use Kagero though in order to tackle the Takumis.