Effy - Hopes and Expectations

On 3/22/2017 at 2:38 AM, Raguna said:

-snip-

Reveal hidden contents

Faye will also lose out to Celica because that's just how the story goes. You'd think it'd be better if she liked Tobin since he gets the short stick regarding Clair.

Well, if the game has supports, one could get Faye and Tobin to have an S support or something that will eventually lead to them getting married in their endings. Or something like that.

By the way, I'm also disappointed with Faye's description. Hopefully she has more personality in the game. I wonder what she would think about Celica.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2017-02-22 at 4:38 AM, Dandy Druid said:

I'm torn between which warrior path I'll make her embark on. She may make a good mage, healer, or pegasus knight.

Reveal hidden contents

but we get Silque relatively early so I don't see much of a point in making her another healer. And we only get 1 pegasus knight on Alm's route.

If they're keeping to the originals the only mages you'll ever need on Alm's route are Cliff and Dyute. I'm hoping that we can promote her up to demon fighter though! That would be cool.

6 hours ago, Darros said:

If they're keeping to the originals the only mages you'll ever need on Alm's route are Cliff and Dyute. I'm hoping that we can promote her up to demon fighter though! That would be cool.

Luthier is also a mage in Alm's route I believe.

And yeah I'm thinking of going the mercenary route with Faye. Female sword fighters are always a plus IMO.

18 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

Luthier is also a mage in Alm's route I believe.

And yeah I'm thinking of going the mercenary route with Faye. Female sword fighters are always a plus IMO.

Yeah he's just not as good hahaha. We'll see how the deployment rate gets affected though. And yeah, especially demon fighters in a game where res doesn't exist.