Request: Nohrians in Hoshidian Garb

Into Oblivion

I must be out of my mind, considering my last topics here were deader than Death Valley. But this time, it's not to promote my own work. Well, perhaps a little.

I'm starting to work on a couple of Fates fan fics, but I'm having some trouble visualizing a few things. One story is on the Birthright route and the other is on the Revelation route, both post-game. Anyway, I was wondering if someone could perhaps draw how Camilla and Felicia might look in Hoshidian garb. I paired Felicia with Corrin in Birthright and Camilla with Takumi (I'm serious) in Revelation, and I like the idea of writing a couple of one-shots based on that, and I imagine they would probably try to dress like they belong. But it's hard to picture their look, especially since I know nothing of Japanese-style clothes, except the kimono, so if someone could help me out, I would be appreciative. I'd even give a shout-out in my stories, which is all I really can give.

So, any takers? :)

You might still find what you're looking for. I'd take the request but I'm not the best artist. I can give advice though, use google to find pictures, study what the ingame Hoshidans wear, and maybe if possible, reclass Camilla and Felicia into a Hoshidan class and use that as reference? But since you're not making a comic it won't have to be much. "Camilla wore a fur lined kimono with her chest exposed slightly, and red ties in her hair." Something like that for casual wear? You'd do the same thing for combat outfits.

Well, I'm a pretty lousy artist myself. :P Anyway, thanks for the advice. I'll take a look at what I can do. :)

Believe me, if I could make a comic for this or any of my stories, I would. I always thought it would be cool to have my words made visual in some way. But I don't have the know-how for that sort of thing.

Anyway, I guess this thread has served it's purpose.