Which 4 Star to use?

Shinz

Currently I have:

Sheena 5 Star

Cordelia 4 Star

Camilla 5 Star

Saizo 4 Star

Now while Saizo is good, I think I can do better with one of my reds. Out of curiosity though, which is the best red unit to replace Saizo with? Ogma, Corrin or Hana (all are 4 Star). 

You were focussing on green orbs (trying to get Hector?)

Nowi and Cordelia seem like your solid top with Camilla really good unit that can fill up any team. Then you just want something ranged. With a lack of a good ranged red user it falls to Cecila and Saizo. With the meta being red heavy Cecilia might not be the best choice.

So with a quick glance your best bet wouold probably be.

Cordelia, Nowi, Camilla and Saizo.

Personally I'm a huge fan of Hana who is the glassiest of glass canons. Would probably try. Hana, Cordelia, Camilla and Setsuna. Of course I'll be screwed if I desperately need magic damage. Like if I face an Effie and Camilla is already out for the count.

Hm. I'll look into that. Cordelia, Nowi, Camilla and Saizo sounds nice. And to be honest, I wasn't focusing on anything. I just usually farm up 20 orbs and then use them all up to summon 5 heroes at a time since I heard that's the most efficient way of doing things.

10 hours ago, Shinz said:

Hm. I'll look into that. Cordelia, Nowi, Camilla and Saizo sounds nice. And to be honest, I wasn't focusing on anything. I just usually farm up 20 orbs and then use them all up to summon 5 heroes at a time since I heard that's the most efficient way of doing things.

You're right about that pull philosophy!

Anyway, your pulls are. . .interesting.  I'll work backwards:

- Camilla stays.  She's an amazing offensive powerhouse, with Savage Blow leaving chunks of your opponents all over the field.
- Nowi for both tanking and magic damage.  Oh, and Lightning Breath's distant counter is nice, too.
- As weird as this will sound, you have a very strong case for using Raigh.  Seal Resistance benefits Nowi (at 4*, it's a -7 debuff, far stronger than Nowi's Threaten Res), or you can use Rally Attack to give Camilla +8 damage.  He's also weirdly bulky, and as long as his bane isn't -Atk or -Spd, he'll be fine.  If you're more worried about Hector, train up Hana instead - she also has Rally Attack, and she'll make him cry (but mostly everything else kills her).
- If you want to keep the hyper-offensive theme, level up Gordin, because I have yet to meet a non-Iote's Shield flier that can survive a Brave Bow to the face.  Olivia is rarely the wrong answer to put in a spare slot.  If you don't mind running double-green into a heavy red meta, and you chose Hana over Raigh, then Nino can work in this slot.  She's fast and hits relatively hard, and makes excellent use of Hana's Rally Attack.

The beauty of this game is that there's no one "right" answer to everything - experiment with your units, and find a play style that works for you!

Thanks for all the help and advice everyone! So just got some pretty interesting pulls.

4 Star Marth.

4 Star Jeorge

3 Star Tiki (Don't mind upgrading her to 4 but eh... Feathers are hard to get and I want to save for a 5 Star Nowi)

I've always wanted to replace 4 Star Saizo for a archer (no other reason than Archers feel pretty strong in the game). Looking at it objectively though, I think Saizo's 10 poison damage makes him more useful? Plus I've never had any trouble with flying units, so I guess I'll stick to Saizo (correct me if that's a bad decision).

Camilla's never let me down, so like everyone's saying I'll stick with her. Nowi I'll use when when I can make her 5 Star. Those are pretty much the definite ones.

I was strongly considering using Raigh based on Eclipse's feedback, but I feel like Marth is way better now that I have him?

So with all that being said, I'm strongly considering Camilla, Nowi, Marth and Cordelia/Saizo. How does that sound? 

Edited by Shinz

Marth would be a good option depending on his boon/bane, so post his level 1 stats here if you can. 

Your team however will be weak against any ranged units, which is particularly difficult for you against a Takumi-filled meta. 

21 hours ago, Shinz said:

Lvl 1 Marth stats:

HP 18

Atk 18

Spd 8

Def 5

Res 6

SP 0

That is +Res/-Def.  It's usable, though I don't know whether the bane screws up his offense against Hector.  I guess you can kite Hector until Falchion's healing works?

Jeorge will definitely work in the fourth slot, if you decide to use Marth.  Seal Atk works well with Marth's bane, and Parthia means that he can initiate on mages.  Hopefully, your Jeorge's bane isn't -Atk or -Spd!