Macaiah Easter Egg Teaser?

Alpha Wolves

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, if she's Blue she would have difficulty, but it doesn't seem like we have any clear pattern on how the Dark and Light Mage gets sorted.  I would think Light Magic would be Blue, but Julia is Green.  Henry and Tharja are Red, but Odin is Blue.

She seems like she would lean Blue, but I honestly have no idea what color she'll get sorted into.  Green seems to sort her least, but Julia's Green and I can't think of any other Light Mages right now.

Linde has Aura and she is blue.

8 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Linde has Aura and she is blue.

I was confused onto whether Linda counted, since she was a Anima Mage.  Does she have access to light magic in her original game?  It's been forever since I played Shadow Dragon, and don't remember.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I was confused onto whether Linda counted, since she was a Anima Mage.  Does she have access to light magic in her original game?  It's been forever since I played Shadow Dragon, and don't remember.

There is no actual light magic in SD, everything is all one type gameplay wise, but there are the Aura and Starlight tomes.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

In FE1/3/11/12, mages are just mages, there's no distinction between Anima, Light, and Dark magic. However, in FE1/3, Aura is exclusive to Linde (like Excalibur is Merric exclusive. But IS remove these weapons' exclusivity in the remakes for no apparent reasons), and Aura should be considered light magic lore-wise in today's FE terminology.