Voting Gauntlet strategy.

Silith13

2 hours ago, Locked Apple said:

Someone with Ephraim set as their leader for the character bonus. Assuming we don't see a lot of those changing over the next week.

Oh, I don't know. Maybe.

I just mentioned Frederick because he's my leftmost team leader (naturally. <3).

40 minutes ago, Reloaded said:

Are there more benefits aligning with a character that you already have or aligning with whoever is most likely to win (Lucina) I skimmed the info so I barely know what's happening lol

There will be voting gauntlet missions, but we'll see how that goes.

Edited by pianime94

i imagine they're only going to let the team have one of each character, o/w having 3 of the same character would just be silly. it's possible more people would have high-level lucinas than high-level sharenas, although a lot of people (like me) have prob. gotten sharena to 4* at least.

2 hours ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Want to share your Friend ID by any chance?

Edit: On second thought, I remembered the Friend List thread was a thing. How do I delete a post here? I'm kind of new.

You can't delete post yourself. Only mods can do it.

And I accepted your friend request.

This seems a bit unfair at first glance.  I want to run Leo, but he's borderline impossible to get, so he'll get less support since no one will get a bonus for running him.

It seems Focus Characters or those available at less than 5* have an edge here, unless I misunderstand the rules.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

This seems a bit unfair at first glance.  I want to run Leo, but he's borderline impossible to get, so he'll get less support since no one will get a bonus for running him.

It seems Focus Characters or those available at less than 5* have an edge here, unless I misunderstand the rules.

Seems like it. Realistically speaking, everyone has Sharena, whereas few people have the other participants...So it seems like Sharena has an advantage from the start, if more points are accrued by putting the lord in question on your team.

Even after reading this post, still can't understand what is this about haha.

Well, I have Leo and some players from my friend list have the twins (one even have both twins) and one of my friends ahve Leo too. I'll probably going for Leo, because of favoritism.

Right now I have Oboro as leader, did I need to have Leo as leader now??

1 hour ago, Extrasolar said:

Seems like it. Realistically speaking, everyone has Sharena, whereas few people have the other participants...So it seems like Sharena has an advantage from the start, if more points are accrued by putting the lord in question on your team.

The Twins and Lucina were Focus and Chrome is available as 4*, so people at least have a decent chance of having them.  They could have swapped Takumi and Camilla in place of Leo and Elise, since it doesn't seem fair to fans of the latter two, since almost nobody has them, and therefore can't put them on their team.

Going Team Ephraim, because Sacred Stones and Lances beat Swords. Now, as for actual unit, I may not actually use Ephraim and may try fielding my awesome Ryoma instead. The other players can get their bonus points and I'll offer backup support and be an anti-green and anti-Takumi. If only I was rewarded for being a support...

The other characters are good too and could have gone for either Lucina or Sharena. However, I did not go Lucina because I do not have her and I would like a "classic FE" game to win. For Sharena, I think she will have plenty of supporters since she is a unit everyone has. I could have also gone Chrom, but my Chrom is a 4* and I prefer Ephraim to him.

As for possible finalists, I want to say Ephraim has it in the bag for the guys as he has WTA advantage over all of them with his only threat being Leo with his magic. Pure favoritism could turn the tide if there are enough supporters for the other three, but I still think Ephraim will win out. Now, for the girls, I am almost certain it will be decided between Sharena and Lucina, with Erika being the wild card. I say Erika is wild because if Sharena or Lucina loses, the members of that army could go support Erika in an attempt to thwart the winner of their top bracket. I also say Erika wins because while Elise may be somewhat popular, she will not have the advantage whatsoever in terms of combat.

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Team Ephraim seems to be the most popular prince team on most sites, both English and Japanese. Looks like we're going to round 3 guys! Alfonse, Chrom and Leo stand no chance!

Wonderful!

But I'm still not sure weather to run my own Ephraim or concentrate on winning and maybe borrow someone else's.

I really hope these are about as frequent as Splatoon's Splatfests. This was an excellent way to tide us over for new content.

1 hour ago, Korath88 said:

Team Ephraim seems to be the most popular prince team on most sites, both English and Japanese. Looks like we're going to round 3 guys! Alfonse, Chrom and Leo stand no chance!

Being the only Focus Unit will do that for you.

Do we have to run the character ourselves to get the bonus, or can we get the bonus if one of our Friends has it?