Highest SP

Setery

My Ryoma and Takumi both have 1k+ SP, being the core of my arena team and also used to babysit my other units into lv 40.

Edit: double checked everyone's SPs. Currently it's Wrys at 1526, then Takumi at 1216, then Ryoma at 1111. Olivia would have a bajillion SP if dancing gave her anything, though, but she has 573 anyway.

Edited by Thor Odinson

25 minutes ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

My Clarine has 2017, almost entirely from healing while baby sitting lowbies on their way up. She may only be 3* and unable to hurt a fly, but she's been a real champ.

Babysitting for the win :D:. My Azama is at 2427 (He'll catch up to my Arena ranking at some point :rolleyes:) Secondary healer Lissa is at 1509. Power level grinding... yay. The rest of those 40s (which are about 20 are around 200-700).

It would be nice if there's some use for sp at some point (I'd be sold if you could swap them against feathers. I'd even take a one to one ratio)

38 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yeah, 120 levels to collect SP can do that.

Yeah my Lissa who I promoted from 2* has around 1500 from promotion leveling.  Ironically my Cordelia who started at 5 star and has been used a bunch still has not finished out her very last rank of passthrough.  

1 minute ago, Skala_Bundet said:

Babysitting for the win :D:. My Azama is at 2427 (He'll catch up to my Arena ranking at some point :rolleyes:) Secondary healer Lissa is at 1509. Power level grinding... yay. The rest of those 40s (which are about 20 are around 200-700).

It would be nice if there's some use for sp at some point (I'd be sold if you could swap them against feathers. I'd even take a one to one ratio)

I totally agree Skala.  I love my baby sitters as well.. they make early-mid leveling so much easier.

Edited by Katrisa