Who to make 5*???

Strider

Hey everyone, looking to get some advice on who to make 5*. I have the following candidates:

4*: Nowi (blue melee), Robin (blue mage), Nino (green mage, only 3* atm), or Saizo (range dagger, only 3* atm).

I primarily use: Ryoma (red melee), Marth (red melee), Camilla (flying green axe), and Julia (green mage).

I am leaning towards Nowi as she has really good Def and always counters, but am not as familiar with Robin and Nino who I hear are also very good. Or if you think I should just save my feathers for something else let me know as well.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Strider

Definitely make Robin Five Stars.

Robin has some really good stats and skills. I have gotten a total of 5 Robins (4 Male, 2 5 Stars and 2 3 stars, 1 Female, 2 Stars from Battle Map), and I use Robin almost every battle. He's really good, trust me. :lol:

I also recommend Saizo and Nowi, but I'm not sure what their stats are because I haven't summoned them yet.

Pretty much every character is good in their own ways, you just need to put the time into them (and Hero Feathers, a LOT of Hero Feathers).

Hope this helps.

That does help Kaden, Thx! I haven't really used Robin all that much and wasn't sure how good he is.

I'll go ahead with Robin then and try to get all those Hero Feathers lol... :D:

Edited by Strider

You're currently missing a blue unit to better cover enemy reds. I'd lean towards Robin or Nowi.

Robin is an amazing physical tank with 40/29 physical bulk and has the bonus of having weapon triangle advantage against colorless opponents. Neutral Spd Robin is difficult to double attack with Ryoma's Hone Spd, and +Spd Robin with Hone Spd cannot be double attacked by any of the A+ or higher swords. Defiant Spd also helps if you deliberately allow yourself to take enough damage to trigger it. Beware that he takes a lot of damage from magic due to his low Res. Even red mages are capable of dealing heavy damage to him, especially with how hard the top-tier red mages can hit.

Nowi has great defenses on both sides, good Atk, and a guaranteed counterattack, but has slightly below average Spd. Besides her Spd, her other main drawbacks are her inability to initiate combat at range and her weakness to dragon-effective weaponry. Excluding green units and Falchion-users, she can survive just about anything and hit hard on the counterattack.