What chapter gave you the hardest time on your 1st playthrough?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh...the 2nd part in the part 4 endgame. I didn't even look to see what kind of bonuses the squares gave you. I was on a square that gave me no bonuses while the boss was on an good square. I didn't even notice until I finally killed him. <_< It was stupid of me. My 2nd playthrough i killed him in one turn though. It was pretty special.

The last level for me, purely because the fact that I had no clue that I had to give the death blow to the boss with Ike and Ragnell XD. She reseructed to full health 3 times, and Micky's fortify staff broke ><. Other than that, I'd say 2-F.

Hardy har har. I did pretty terribly my first time on normal mode, but on my hard playthrough the second time around, the chapters I struggled with seemed so much easier -.-

Anywho, the chapters I had the most trouble with were probably the swamp chapter in part I (Chapter 8?), Part I: Endgame, and Part II: Endgame, the latter probably being the hardest chapter overall imo.

I find this funny. A lot of people say they had troubles with 2-F. It's pitifully easy if you use Chokepoints properly. It took the member Apollo Justice a few tries to figure that one out XD

Part 1 Endgame. That took me about a full day till I just said, "Forget it, I'll just use the Burger King and Wolf lady!"

XD

2-F and 3-13. Ironically, I found them easier the second time on Normal than the first time on Easy. :x

Same thing goes for me on PoR.

4-3 aka the token desert chapter. Since I was using the default teams given I didn't bring any of the dragonknights and with foot units not mages or flying getting through it wasn't difficult just so damn time consuming. Guess I could say Naesala didn't feel like dodging in that chapter.

Wow, is 2-F really hard? I thought it was kinda easy. I just put Elincia in a major choke point, and she dominated. Danved was also a help, because he fights like ten men.

He fights like half a man. :/

He almost got killed by a Sword knight in 2-3

And yes, 2-F was easy enough after I figured out how to protect Marcia.

The Dawn Brigade chapetrs are hard because of the overwhelming difficulty. You're given so many crappy units,and you're supposed to do well with them. 2-E was challenging, and so was 1-E. But I found 4-E4 to be hard. I hated that chapter so much.

Part 1 isn't that difficult if you do it right.

Choose four non-promoted units to use(excluding Micaiah). Use only them, Micaiah, Sothe, and maybe Zihark for all the kills, make sure you get all four master seals and use them on or before Endgame and you're set.

If you play it right on Daein, Arise! you can have the BK kill one thief from down below and Sothe kill the other when it takes the reaper card and take the chapter as slow as you want.

2-F

Took me about an hour and a half to get everything all done...then....as i was about to go and swarm the boss....he goes and MOVES....bosses arn't suppose to move!

='(

Killed my Kieran with his attack....I was SOOOO upset that I lost a character after an hour and a half of work...i decided it was an acceptable loss, and finished his sorry bee-hind with Elincia....uhg....i hate losing characters...makes me feel like i failed as a strategist....lol

Other then that slight oversight....the Dawn Brigade under siege by Ike and Co. was the hardest map for me....i finally had to kill Ike with Edd just to end the slaughter...killed like 3 of my peeps....stupid Dawn Brigade and their crappy characters....lol