Ursula's 5 star stats are higher than leaks showed

dragonlordsd

So, this has been double confirmed, but Ursula's 5 star stats turned out to be actually quite a few points higher than they were initially leaked as.

All of the skills turned out the same, though.

I'm not sure yet what this means for the other leaked characters. It's possible that the developers bumped up the stats a bit in response to the meta. It's also possible none of the leaked stats are at all accurate. Thoughts?

I feel they might be placeholder stats for the unreleased characters, with changing them with the official release. It could be a response to the meta, but why didn't they nerf Takumi or Hector if that was the case. I guess we can learn from this that even the leaks could be false so everything should be taken with a grain of salt.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It's not that they're higher than the leaked information, the leaked stats were not neutral nature. Barthen's Ursula was [-Atk, +Def].

Weird.... I thought that grand hero units were all neutral.

Also, there's a greater discrepancy than normal between the attack and defense.

1 minute ago, dragonlordsd said:

Ahem. If you hack the game, you easily bypass that restriction.

2 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

Also, there's a greater discrepancy than normal between the attack and defense.

Barthen's Ursula has 35 Atk. Neutral Ursula has 39 Atk. 5-star Ursula's Atk growth is +22, meaning -Atk is -4 points.

Barthen's Ursula has 22 Def. Neutral Ursula has 19 Def. 5-star Ursula's Def growth is +15, meaning +Def is +3 points.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Ahem. If you hack the game, you easily bypass that restriction.

Barthen's Ursula has 35 Atk. Neutral Ursula has 39 Atk. 5-star Ursula's Atk growth is +22, meaning -Atk is -4 points.

Barthen's Ursula has 22 Def. Neutral Ursula has 19 Def. 5-star Ursula's Def growth is +15, meaning +Def is +3 points.

Right. It's normally 3/3.

Now, I haven't checked every unit in the game, but as far as I know, none of them have a greater than 3 point difference for any of their stats boons/banes.

Now, if she had a +att boon, and this works both ways, she'd have a whopping 43 attack. With the additional 6 from death blow, she'd be at 49 base attack, equal to Linde, but with less speed.

Edited by dragonlordsd