List of voice actors for Echoes (Japanese and English)

I thought it would be nice to create a topic to compile the list of voice actors for Fire Emblem Echoes - Shadows of Valentia. This list will include both English and Japanese voice actors and will be updated once we learn more about who voices which characters.

Alm: Natsuki Hanae (Japanese) | TBA (English)
Celica: Nao Tōyama (Japanese) | TBA (English)
Berkut: Tatsuhisa Suzuki (Japanese) | TBA (English)
Faye: Atsumi Tanezaki (Japanese) | TBA (English)
Silque: Yuka Inokuchi (Japanese) | TBA (English)
Saber: Takehito Koyasu (Japanese) | TBA (English)
Gray: Kishō Taniyama (Japanese) | TBA (English)
Tobin: Atsushi Abe (Japanese) | TBA (English)
Kliff: Mitsuki Saiga (Japanese) | TBA (English)
Lukas: Takahiro Sakurai (Japanese) | TBA (English)
Clive: Hiroshi Kamiya (Japanese) | TBA (English)
Mae: Eri Inagawa (Japanese) | TBA (English)
Boey: Takuma Sasaki (Japanese) | TBA (English)
Genny: Yuki Horinaka (Japanese) | TBA (English)
Valbar: Takahiro Fujiwara (Japanese) | TBA (English)
Leon: Takahashi Kōji (Japanese) | TBA (English)
Kamui: Shuhei Matsuda (Japanese) | TBA (English)

Feel free to comment with additional voice actors and who they voice.

Edited by KazeNinja17

5 minutes ago, Konnor97 said:

Is this for confirmed only? Because if not, Saber's JP voice is totally Takehito Koyasu.

Would prefer confirmed VAs to avoid confusion, but speculations can allow for nice discussion. (If any of that made sense)

Probably won't update until we get confirmation for the voice actors, but commenting who you believe the character is voiced by, etc. is allowed.

I totally think Rudolf is definitely Jameson Pierce (the same actor who did Virion & Priam in Awakening and Hawkeye & Zephiel in Heroes, I do watch Mobile Suit Gundaman: Iron Blood Orphans, Bleach, Vampire Knight, Akira, and One-Punch Man that have him in there), Faye is most likely Stephanie Sheh, Mae is most likely Chermai Leigh, and Kamui is definitely Bryce Papenbrook.

Also, the second Famitsu article did confirmed Faye's and Silque's Japanese voice actress that was mentioned as Atsumi Tanezaki for Faye and Yuka Inokuchi for Silque.

Saber's Jp voice is unmistakably Koyasu. Koyasu was also the narrator for the Direct in Japan, which is why Saber got a lot of screentime, and also why Niles, Validar, Lon'qu, and Navarre were mentioned during the Heroes trailer.

Alm sounds like Kyle McCarley, Leon like Lucien Dodge (or JYB, but Dodge is much more likely), Saber like Keith Silverstein, Lukas like Greg Chun (his voice is identical to Eldigan's in Heroes), and Kamui is almost certainly Bryce Papenbrook. Valbar could be Patrick Seitz, which would make him 3 different Armor Knights across the series, and Mae could be Cherami Leigh. I see a lot of people saying Celica could be Erika Lindbeck, but I'm not familiar enough with her to make an assumption. 

Those are my thoughts. 

9 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

I totally think Rudolf is definitely Jameson Pierce (the same actor who did Virion & Priam in Awakening and Hawkeye & Zephiel in Heroes, I do watch Mobile Suit Gundaman: Iron Blood Orphans, Bleach, Vampire Knight, Akira, and One-Punch Man that have him in there), Faye is most likely Stephanie Sheh, Mae is most likely Chermai Leigh, and Kamui is definitely Bryce Papenbrook.

Also, the second Famitsu article did confirmed Faye's and Silque's Japanese voice actress that was mentioned as Atsumi Tanezaki for Faye and Yuka Inokuchi for Silque.

Jamieson Price or Patrick Seitz were my thoughts for Rudolf. I can see Cherami Leigh for Mae since it did sound like her. I couldn't quite place Faye's voice myself.

5 minutes ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

Saber's Jp voice is unmistakably Koyasu. Koyasu was also the narrator for the Direct in Japan, which is why Saber got a lot of screentime, and also why Niles, Validar, Lon'qu, and Navarre were mentioned during the Heroes trailer.

Alm sounds like Kyle McCarley, Leon like Lucien Dodge (or JYB, but Dodge is much more likely), Saber like Keith Silverstein, Lukas like Greg Chun (his voice is identical to Eldigan's in Heroes), and Kamui is almost certainly Bryce Papenbrook. Valbar could be Patrick Seitz, which would make him 3 different Armor Knights across the series, and Mae could be Cherami Leigh. I see a lot of people saying Celica could be Erika Lindbeck, but I'm not familiar enough with her to make an assumption. 

Those are my thoughts. 

Alright. I might list Saber's JP voice as Koyasu and if we learn otherwise, I'll change it. I'm not familiar with Kyle McCarley, so I'd have to look up some of his past work to attempt to get an idea on his voice.

As for Erica Lindbeck as Celica, it does sound like her. She's be getting more roles lately. She'll be Futaba in Persona 5 and she's recently voiced Magilou in Tales of Berseria and Ema Skye in Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice.

Also, going off of what you said about Koyasu narrating the FE Direct for the Japanese version, we could potentially see Yuri Lowenthal in Echoes since he was the English narrator for the FE Direct. Just a matter of who he'd voice.

Edited by KazeNinja17

3 minutes ago, KazeNinja17 said:

we could potentially see Yuri Lowenthal in Echoes since he was the English narrator for the FE Direct. Just a matter of who he'd voice.

Lowenthal will be in, for sure. He gets into pretty much everything. I could see him being Tobin or Clive. 

1 minute ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

Lowenthal will be in, for sure. He gets into pretty much everything. I could see him being Tobin or Clive. 

Especially everything Fire Emblem related that gets an English dub of recent years. It'd be nice if he voices an older character for a change, but not quite sure who.

15 minutes ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

I see a lot of people saying Celica could be Erika Lindbeck, but I'm not familiar enough with her to make an assumption. 

Those are my thoughts. 

I totally definitely think Celica is most likely Laura Bailey when I listened to the PAX East Footage video where Celica and her army is fighting in the Mountain Graveyard, but I haven't heard one of Erika Lindbeck's roles except for Sword Art Online II and Pokemon Generations.

11 minutes ago, KazeNinja17 said:

Jamieson Price or Patrick Seitz were my thoughts for Rudolf.

Actually, I did listened to the second trailer while Rudolf was speaking, it was definitely sounded alot like Jameson Pierce than Patrick Seitz if you listened to Zepiel's, Hawkeye's, and Priam's voices.

Edited by King Marth 64

1 minute ago, King Marth 64 said:

I totally definitely think Celica is most likely Laura Bailey, but I haven't heard one of Erika Lindbeck's roles except for Sword Art Online II and Pokemon Generations.

Actually, I did listened to the second trailer while Rudolf was speaking, it was definitely sounded alot like Jameson Pierce than Patrick Seitz if you listened to Zepiel's, Hawkeye's, and Priam's voices.

Part of me thinks it'd be hard for them to get Laura Bailey, which is why I feel it's more likely to be Erica Lindbeck than Laura. Also depends on when they were able to get her to voice Lucina and Palla for Heroes and if they were doing recordings for Echoes around the same time.

And yeah, my initial thoughts were Patrick Seitz based on first listening to it. I'm leaning more towards Jamieson Price now, though.

1 hour ago, KazeNinja17 said:

I thought it would be nice to create a topic to compile the list of voice actors for Fire Emblem Echoes - Shadows of Valentia. This list will include both English and Japanese voice actors and will be updated once we learn more about who voices which characters.

Alm: Natsuki Hanae (Japanese) | TBA (English)
Celica: Nao Tōyama (Japanese) | TBA (English)
Berkut: Tatsuhisa Suzuki (Japanese) | TBA (English)
Faye: Atsumi Tanezaki (Japanese) | TBA (English)
Silque: Yuka Inokuchi (Japanese) | TBA (English)
Saber: Takehito Koyasu (Japanese) | TBA (English)

Feel free to comment with additional voice actors and who they voice.

Natsuki Hanae is also Inaho from Aldnoah.Zero and Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul

Nao Toyama plays the Kongou Sisters from Kantai Collection (inb4 Burning Love jokes)

Tatsuhisa Suzuki plays Noctis in Final Fantasy XV

Atsumi Tanezaki plays Natsuki in Persona 3

Yuka Inokuchi plays Tabitha in Zero no Tsukaima (The Familiar of Zero)

Takehito Koyasu plays Navarre, Lon'qu, and Niles in various Fire Emblem related things

The official Japanese site has updated with voice actors for several characters.

Gray: Kishō Taniyama
Tobin: Atsushi Abe
Kliff: Mitsuki Saiga
Lukas: Takahiro Sakurai
Clive: Hiroshi Kamiya
Mae: Eri Inagawa
Boey: Takuma Sasaki
Genny: Yuki Horinaka
Saber: Takehito Koyasu
Valbar: Takahiro Fujiwara
Leon: Takahashi Kōji
Kamui: Shuhei Matsuda

53 minutes ago, Konnor97 said:

The official Japanese site has updated with voice actors for several characters.

Thanks. Was just getting on to update the list. At least we now know for sure that Saber is voiced by Koyasu.

10 hours ago, Konnor97 said:

Kishou Taniyama is Kittan in Gurren Lagann

Atsushi Abe is Touma in A Certain Magical Index

Mitsuki Saiga is Rossiu in Gurren Lagann

Takahiro Sakurai is Eliwood in Fire Emblem Heroes and Cloud from Final Fantasy VII

Hiroshi Kamiya is Koyomi Araragi in the Monogatari Series, Izaya Orihara from Durarara, Shinji Matou from the Fate/ series and many other roles

Eri Inagawa is Tamaki Ogami in Idolm@ster Million Live (does a lot of idol stuff, it seems)

Takuma Sasaki seems to mostly do minor speaking roles

Yuki Horinaka is Elise in Tales of Xillia

Takehito Koyasu I already described

Takahiro Fujiwara is Pippin in the Berserk movies

Takahashi Kouji also mostly just does minor roles

Shuhei Matsuda also mostly does minor roles

• 4 weeks later...

Well Alm, Lukas, Faye, and Clair just got confirmed for Heroes so it looks like they'll likely be the first ones we get confirmation for as far as English voices go.

Edit: Okay, some English voices have been confirmed. Just in Heroes, but I imagine they'll reprise them in Echoes.

Alm: Kyle McCarley

Lukas: Greg Chun

Clair: Alexis Tipton

Faye: Amber Connor

Edited by Sentinel07