Guy

Raven

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, like 1% higher. Oh noz.
It's not like it's the first time we've heard of Eli getting RNG screwed. I mean, look at me! My Eli at one time (before the data deletion) got Skill screwed at one time, another time, he got speed screwed. Like I said, it's easy to see why he gets an 8/10 average. But seriously, both my Lyn and my Hector were doing better than he was. (Which is unsurprising, but even more so when he gets RNG screwed.)

It's not like it's the first time we've heard of Eli getting RNG screwed. I mean, look at me! My Eli at one time (before the data deletion) got Skill screwed at one time, another time, he got speed screwed. Like I said, it's easy to see why he gets an 8/10 average. But seriously, both my Lyn and my Hector were doing better than he was. (Which is unsurprising, but even more so when he gets RNG screwed.)

Who's average is this? >_> Also, PEMN in a debate.

Who's average is this? >_> Also, PEMN in a debate.
As far as I know: no one's average. I'm just telling you what usually happens. And I'm saying I've seen the averages, but it's not a 100% guarantee that Eliwood will reach those averages. Edited by Little Al

As far as I know: no one's average. I'm just telling you what usually happens. And I'm saying I've seen the averages, but it's not a 100% guarantee that Eliwood will reach those averages.

"Like I said, it's easy to see why he gets an 8/10 average."

That's what I meant. :/

"Like I said, it's easy to see why he gets an 8/10 average."

That's what I meant. :/

Check Gamefaqs. The people who wrote the guides for Fire Emblem VII over there usually have Eliwood rated like that. Edited by Little Al

I'd rather choose my own personal preference where choosing units to use is concerned, not character guides.
Me neither. Personal preferance all the way! In fact, the way I see it, that's the main reason why debates happen. Personal preferances are on all sides of the matter.

It's not like it's the first time we've heard of Eli getting RNG screwed. I mean, look at me! My Eli at one time (before the data deletion) got Skill screwed at one time, another time, he got speed screwed. Like I said, it's easy to see why he gets an 8/10 average.

Oh my god! My Hector never gained a single point in any stat! HECTOR SUCKS!

Debates try to eliminate personal preference.

Try.

Key word.

I don't really like to argue one unit as clearly superior to another, ever. I list strengths and weaknesses and compare that to the strengths and weaknesses of the other unit in question and come up with my own personal preference, but it's a rare day when there's someone who's so completely unusable that I couldn't fathom a person finding some other unit better than one I like.

Try.

Key word.

I don't really like to argue one unit as clearly superior to another, ever. I list strengths and weaknesses and compare that to the strengths and weaknesses of the other unit in question and come up with my own personal preference, but it's a rare day when there's someone who's so completely unusable that I couldn't fathom a person finding some other unit better than one I like.

Meh. I like to organize things. There's always going to be fringe cases. Debating and this shit is usually intended to be on average. You can't cover all possibilities in a random and continuously varying game. But overall, some characters are better. Not for every single person in every situation, but overall, or on average.

Oh my god! My Hector never gained a single point in any stat! HECTOR SUCKS!

Oh my gawd, win.

Guy is the best Swordmaster. He never lets me down, not ever.

Well, his only competition would be Karel and Karla, and they only thing good about them is the Wo-Dao's they come with.

Guy is the best Swordmaster. He never lets me down, not ever.

<3 <3 <3

Well, his only competition would be Karel and Karla, and they only thing good about them is the Wo-Dao's they come with.

Though the Wo Dao is just a worse Killing Edge? :o