Best Character Redesign

Which Gaiden Characters got the best redesign in your opinion?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which charcters redisign is the best?

2. 2. Which new character do you prefer?

11 hours ago, Extrasolar said:

Alm for best new character design in the bunch. Because he's just so damn attractive now

The design of the heroes is among the most important in any visual medium imo, and his new design definitely stands out whereas his old one was very generic (along with most of the other characters, since they didn't have a dedicated character artist yet). Even Celica's old design stood out more than his, imo. I like his new hair a lot, but that weird metallic headband thing continues to confuse me... What in the world is that?

As for the new characters, I caved and went with Faye. Not that Berkut's design isn't good, but Faye is absolutely oozing cuteness, and I can't resist that. She's way too adorable.

That headband is the proof that he is a Sailor Senshi, Sailor Valentia!

Alm is a lot better looking indeed, his old portrait sprite was... uh... he looked average at best... Celica did look a bit off but at least she stood out. Alm was generic looking.

Looks like Faye's is everyone's waifu already, judging by the votes.

8 hours ago, Vier Mill said:

That headband is the proof that he is a Sailor Senshi, Sailor Valentia!

Alm is a lot better looking indeed, his old portrait sprite was... uh... he looked average at best... Celica did look a bit off but at least she stood out. Alm was generic looking.

Looks like Faye's is everyone's waifu already, judging by the votes.

I am personally very happy with her redesign. Celica looked really weird in her original work and in Awakening she was pretty cute but looked too young. Here she looks like the perfect combination of spellcaster and warrior princess. I also like how amazingly gorgeous she looks without wearing anything fanservicey. Camilla has nothing on Celica. Celica and Mae are my predictions for "best girl." Although so far that title goes to Genny for me as of now.

Edited by 1japanfan

Where is the option for everyone? Like, wow. I guess if I have to choose one I'll put it down for Alm just because he looks so great now, though Saber looks good too, Celica is gorgeous...