What Classes Will Faye Have/Not Have

Other thing people need to take into account is with how Faye seems to be the only female villager and also how we don't seem to be getting any female soldiers, mercenaries or archers, it would be a complete waste to make new female models for those classes just for Faye when it is just as probable a lot of people wont go for them, and maybe it's just me, but why would you? I mean beside mercenary, which would have been really good for her speed, you have the potential for a second falcon knight, which with how faithful they are being, will be OP as fuck and the potential of a third warp user if you go cleric, again, OP as fuck. Also she could very easily be really good as a mage if she gets good spells.

But yeah, that;s just my views on things.

I couldn't care less about OP ass shit. It's why I play Fire Emblem games and fully intend to use scrubs. No more falcoknights, please.

So yeah, a little disappointed about their being no female archer/merc/soldier. I expected at least one of those not to be there, but not all three. At least Cleric is cool.

Edited by Tryhard