Arena Dream Team!?!?

ReaperXW

2 hours ago, BANRYU said:

It's cool man... I know you didn't mean anything by it; you're just giving suggestions based on your own experience, and believe me I get that. All I'm sayin' is that in a game like this where your playable options are like 90% rando, people are inevitably gonna have differing experiences in getting what they want. Sorry if I came across as too bitter with all this (I mean... I AM bitter lol, but not at you, so sorry if you felt like I was aiming it at you, that wasn't my intent), I've just had a very different experience when it comes to the luck factor lol.

In my case, the only characters I've managed to pull from a focus banner were Marth, Robin (at 3* though so IDK if that counts), and Leo, and I've tried for at least one in every banner so far except Siblings Pt 2 and Spring... I guess I may have learned the lesson of 'just try for one focus color' a bit too late, though unfortunately even focusing on one color didn't do me any good in this last banner (120 orbs predominantly spent on blue barring cases where blue doesn't appear and no Ninian to show for it lol)... Sometimes the game just doesn't love ya... heheh... (I think I recall seeing at some point that you got 2 Ninians...? maybe? not sure... and granted I don't know how many orbs/much money you spent on that one if that's even the case)

So don't sweat it man, no harm no foul, you've been... I would say relatively lucky, from my perspective at least? And I've been not so much but that's just how it happens sometimes... Hopefully my luck will turn around eventually ahaha ;; In the meantime no hard feelings or anything, I'm glad SOME people are able to get the characters they want (I did too... at first... ehehe), it's just tough when you can't be one of them and stuff even when you try to play smart about it and stuff ;; 

Ah, that's good. I was a bit worried that I might have been a bit too thoughtless about my words. And don't worry, you didn't actually sound too bitter towards me. Honestly speaking, I'm a rather paranoid person, so I feel inclined to apologize if I have even the most remote feeling that I could have done something insensitive or wrong. Usually it's just me looking into things too much, but I do believe in the term "better being safe than sorry" rather strongly, so it's become a habit of mine. Anyway, it's good that you seem to be a very understanding person.

And I do hope your luck turns around soon sometime. I know this game will inevitably favor some people with lucky pulls, while others won't be as fortunate. But I do know how fun it is to pull characters that you really like, so I do sincerely wish people like you who haven't been doing so good will get a chance eventually. Of course, getting everything we want is unlikely, but hopefully it isn't too much to ask from the game to hand you some of the units you've been gunning for. The game can be plenty fun with just four units that you really like, so I do hope you at least manage to complete one of your dream teams! 

And yeah, I did roll a second Ninian. Admittedly that one was my luck working at full power. I didn't spend any extra money (I spent $75 once and I'm making it a point to never spend again), but I had enough orbs for pulling another three heroes. During the literal last thirty minutes of the Blazing Shadow banner, I went against my better judgment and rolled in the futile hopes of getting another Ninian. Apparently someone heard my pleas because she was my second hero pulled. And she was +Spd/-Hp, which was much better than my previous +Hp/-Atk. So yeah, that was pretty amazing. I spent over 120+ orbs on that focus summon I think; I skipped every banner since Legendary Heroes (I did take a small detour on the Princess banner though) so I had a fair number of orbs stockpiled by then.

Edited by Ryu Yuki