Amelia: Goddess in Armor or EXP whore?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or S lances for Vidofnir. It's best for her, actually. Give Ross Garm. Or like, Gerik. Joshua should get Audhulma. Fo srsly.

She was worth it for me, and IIRC, her averages say that your time would be alright to waste on her.

It really helps her speed if you give her Garm. It gives one of the craziest bonuses ever. + 5 Speed when shes a general. Of course she doens't need the + 5 Def from the Vidofnir if she capped her def. Vidofnir is good when you badly needed defense boost. Plus giving her Swiftsole will be much helpful too I had a amazing Amelia. Almost capped everything but Res 18. + Garm and Swiftsole she rocks.

Yeah, but the axe users can use more Speed. The defense boost on top of capped defense would be like, wtfh4x. She'd be taking no damage from like, everything.

Perhaps, but remember that Generals tend to be much slower in the game giving her a Garm will resolve the problems. Plus, I'm pretty sure that even if she did capped her Def all enemy units would result 0 damage but yeah all I'm saying is that its not necessary to give her Vidofnir but I personally think it just suits her well. Plus Garm actually triumphs over Vidofnir due to the fact of weapon triangles

Giving Garm to Amelia isn't such a great idea. Her speed is pretty good no matter what class you make her. Amelia would be better off with Vidofnir, seeing as how her defense is pretty poor for a General.

she's ok...in reality with CC, class caps and supports are what win the war (in the Link Arena)...but really if you want a general, go gilliam, a pally, franz? the point is she doesn't really blow anyone out of the water...use her if you like her...that may as well be the quote for FE8 & 10, because in reality, almost anyone can max everything in those two games

yeah i raised Amelia a good amount of times and made her each class at least once. She didn't do too well for any of them...

Ross and Ewan are better recruits

I see no reason at all to use Amelia. She doesn't turn out better than Gilliam, Kyle, Forde and Franz at all on average, and she has to beat them by a lot to compensate for completely sucking when you get her, while the others are really good at that point.