Amelia: Goddess in Armor or EXP whore?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wallow in your shame Amarao!

RedFoxofFire gets a cookie...and congrats, this was the first time I noticed he passed 200 posts

I suppose I didn't specifically mention how it worked...but well, it was fairly obvious

Yay, I love cookies! And yay for me, 200+ posts! on my way to hatchling status.

BTW, the next time you type my name, you only need to cap the first R. It doesn't matter either way though.

cookies are yummy...

you should try to be the 4th person to learn tackle

sorry, I am OCD about making names into recognizable words...where in (and don't hate me) I'd associate you with firefox...it's red and a fox...sorry...most people would think of me as a stupid person with no creativity, because I have Emblem in my name...hey, it's th SN I use everywhere, why can't I use it here?

la la la...ok, from now on you are Redfoxoffire!

cookies are yummy...

you should try to be the 4th person to learn tackle

sorry, I am OCD about making names into recognizable words...where in (and don't hate me) I'd associate you with firefox...it's red and a fox...sorry...most people would think of me as a stupid person with no creativity, because I have Emblem in my name...hey, it's th SN I use everywhere, why can't I use it here?

la la la...ok, from now on you are Redfoxoffire!

Lol, when I first heard of firefox I thought it sounded strangely similar to my SN as well. I didn't take it from that though.

• 2 weeks later...