Who is your favorite artist(s) so far?

Falcom

Yamada Akihiro caught my eye the instant I looked at Gunter's art. His subjects are the opposite of attractive, being old men,  but he depicts them with so much talent that the pictures really stand apart from the rest. His poses are dynamic yet credible, his faces are very expressive (scary enraged Gunter, pathetic wounded Jagen), and he puts a lot of attention to details. Looking at Zephiel's clothes on his all-out picture, I swear that I can feel the satin and fur on his cape, and the velvet on his tunic.

Specific to Heroes...

Fujiwara Ryo (Robin-M)

Yamada Kotaro (Lyn and Narcian)

Amagaitaro (Catria, Clarine, Nino)

kaya8 (really just Fir that I like a lot)

Asatani Tomoyo (Eirika and Ephraim)

Wada Sachiko probably gets my vote out of sheer quantity of high quality work (I think that Cherche has some of the best art in the game).

Honorable mention goes to Yamada Akihiro for actually making different special portraits (even if Ogma's arms look off).

I have three pretty distinct favorites, but there's so much good at in heroes it feels unfair to mention only them

Yamada Akihiro - Do I even need to explain? His style is powerful and easily distinguishable. His art looks so intense I feel like using the characters he draws. AND he draws different poses for attacks and specials to boot. Yamada da man.
Kita Senri - lovely and incredibly detailed artworks. I feel the poses she draws reflect the characters presented really well.
Kaya8  - I really like his/her use of colour and perspective. Characters may look a bit different(younger?) from their originals, but the result looks so nice that I don't mind.

Honorable mentions:  П猫R (Eldigan); Takagi Masafumi (Peri, Clair); Arai Teruko (Alm); Wada Sachiko (Barst, Cherche, Marth, Titania, Virion);

Edited by r4v1sh