Curses...

Cynthia

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't...uh...it was pretty bad.

But would you really get in any trouble for just having it?

Well, having it in school, possibly...

Then again, I've gotten away with an incident similar to this before.

Edited by Cynthia

I am sorry but I haven't got a clue what your talking about.

Can you please clairfy?

I doubt she's gonna tell. thats why she said "FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT"

I am sorry but I haven't got a clue what your talking about.

Can you please clairfy?

One is found diary entries of a girl who goes by the number "one", who is trapped in a strange murder case, and required to live a life of servitude. The story features many depictions of graphic violence, and other material not suitable for children, and some adults.

How would they see it?

Don't you have a back pack?

We're not allowed to carry them around the school. I don't have a chance to get to my locker for a few hours, so I'll just keep my eye on my things.

Someone threw a bunch of racist notes away before and the teachers found them, so I wouldn't dare put it in the trash.

Edited by Cynthia

We're not allowed to carry them around the school. I don't have a chance to get to my locker for a few hours, so I'll just keep my eye on my things.

Someone threw a bunch of racist notes away before and the teachers found them, so I wouldn't dare put it in the trash.

Well just don't let peeps read it.

What happened at your school?

Some kids printed about 50 copies, and got them around the school.

Wasn't that people hated it, in fact some people were a step below worshiping Ann as a real person. Progressed for a while, until I at last came forward to the teachers saying I wrote it, and was required to make an announcement that Ann wasn't a real person, and the story is completely fictional.

The main problem is when people think it's a true story.

It is officially banned from my school, and anyone with it is subject to an automatic suspension.

Edited by Cynthia

Some kids printed about 50 copies, and got them around the school.

Wasn't that people hated it, in fact some people were a step below worshiping Ann as a real person. Progressed for a while, until I at last came forward to the teachers saying I wrote it, and was required to make an announcement that Ann wasn't a real person, and the story is completely fictional.

The main problem is when people think it's a true story.

Oh shit people thought it was real...that could be... disturbing

Oh shit people thought it was real...that could be... disturbing

Well for anyone here who read it, I think it was about 3-4 of you, and I'm not sure how many others you showed, but I just want to say that although Ann is slightly based off of a real person, she is 100% FICTIONAL. I'm sure I said this to all of you before though.

I would show the rest of you what I'm talking about specifically, but I don't think it would be appropriate to give out such a story here.

Well for anyone here who read it, I think it was about 3-4 of you, and I'm not sure how many others you showed, but I just want to say that although Ann is slightly based off of a real person, she is 100% FICTIONAL. I'm sure I said this to all of you before though.

I would show the rest of you what I'm talking about specifically, but I don't think it would be appropriate to give out such a story here.

Seeing as how emotional ppl here are I would strongly suggest you dont show anyone else here after hearing what happened to the others who read it

Yeah I'm not sure some of the people here could handle it...

But seriously you must be a good writer if people thought it was real.

Edited by Toa Lord Sothe