Curses...

Cynthia

Yeah I'm not sure some of the people here could handle it...

But seriously you must be a good writer if people thought it was real.

I wouldn't say that, more of it just sounds like it's possible for such a thing to happen.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you don't end up in trouble.

Funny thing, a girl saw me outside my house about to toss it into the dumpster, and asked what it was, and I explained it to her, and she ended up buying the copy off of me because she wanted to read it, and I was insistent on throwing it away.

She paid me $5 for it, so I guess it wasn't a total loss...

Not like she can steal it, it's on the web with a marked date, and I have a deal set up with the sites it's hosted on. So everyone will know I wrote it first.

That girl that bought it isn't in your school right?

Not at all, just some family that rents a place down here during the Summer, and leaves for Florida during the Winter, her family came down to get things they forgot.

So basically, having a piece of fiction can get you in trouble in school just because a few morons cant tell the difference between fact and fiction.

Is the story really that disturbing?

Well, sort of.

90% of people who read it say it makes them sick to think about, and some even told me they threw up.

The other 10% just think it's amazing, and astounding.

Really, I think neither, it's just something I wrote to get a small message across.

I am tempt to ask for a link, but if it that disturbing, then no.

And this is coming from a guy who was laughing at a guy being killed in a horror movie AND isn't disturbed by shock pics.

Edited by Snow_Storm

Actually people in my area, and others created their form of celebration for the sequel which I announced.

The way of celebrating apparently is wearing dog collars like the ones in the story.

Edited by Cynthia

Actually people in my area, and others created their form of celebration for the sequel which I announced.

The way of celebrating apparently is wearing dog collars like the ones in the story.

.........this almost sounds like some freaky ass cult.