Theres no end game content keeping us interested

Hopefully in about 6 months this game really grow, right now i feel like its in early access. Other games in its liking are so far ahead. The one thing that those games have is that they excell in late game content and not early game like fire emblen heroes. Once you beat other games campaign theres Raids, runes, gear, and other things to upgrade and try to collect. Also alot more free currency given. So many quest to do. Theres never a point in those games you can say i have nothing to do. This game is just very bland like those super heroe games. You beat campaign then trade it in to gamestop because theres nothing to do but keep beating over and over lol 

Edited by Thegamingprodigy51

49 minutes ago, rockocalypse said:

Also, that permadeath thing wont be less than 1-2 weeks.

Kind of hard to say that when we know nothing about how it functions other than an apparent score ladder.

Voting gauntlets are about a week long. If you're aiming for a really high overall ranking, that will be your ONLY focus. 

You have 30 minutes between matches, and matches take maybe a minute.  It also does not consume stamina.  If the gauntlet is the only thing you're doing in the game at that point, you're clearly just not trying to play the game that much.

I guess to fully enjoy this game you have to fully enjoy aspects of FE outside of core gameplay. I.e Arena (essentially grinding), characters, art, personality and music. (A strong love for a couple characters ought to make grinding a joy for you. I love just spending time with Beruka, Eldigan, Caeda and many others.)

Art can be looked up on the wiki.  Music can be claimed a strong point only when they put a juke box in the game so you can listen to whichever track you want whenever.  Arena does not take much time a day.  Characters and personality can be found in greater quantities in their own titles.  None of this will keep people playing compared to actual content in the long run.

You seem to be confusing "what end game content is there to keep us interested" with "what keeps us interested".

34 minutes ago, Jedrus Lilac said:

The game certainly needs MORE stuff to do besides grinding.

It's a mobile game.  Grinding is like 99% of the industry.

19 minutes ago, GinRei said:

It's a mobile game.  Grinding is like 99% of the industry.

Could be. But still, adding more challenges -like daily challenges- wouldnt hurt the game. I sort of liked the play everyday event where you could earn feathers and one orb and do more arena matches. It would be nice to have new stuff on a weekly and daily basis like the monthly quests. When you finish the monthly quests in lets say two weeks then you have to wait two weeks for some new quests. Not saying those quests are super great, though

Well, a point I keep harping on is that they are releasing units so slowly...

Take this upcoming banner, for example. Neither Celica nor Mae looks super appealing to me. Celica's art is good, but her design is super bland, and Mae's doesn't look great either. If they really are the next banner, unless there's someone else really interesting, I'm going to skip it, which means that I won't be pulling for the next four weeks. A whole month with nothing to spend orbs on.

This is why I really can't understand the need to spend money on this game. By the time a banner worth pulling for comes around again, I'll have well over two hundred orbs. Plenty to get whoever I want.

1 hour ago, dragonlordsd said:

This is why I really can't understand the need to spend money on this game. By the time a banner worth pulling for comes around again, I'll have well over two hundred orbs. Plenty to get whoever I want.

You assume.  It's very easy to get unlucky on pulls in gacha games.

Arena is the endgame right now, so I can see why people would be bored if that doesn't provide them with much enjoyment.  Grinding out overpowered SI combinations and merging characters kind of loses a lot of its practicality if they're not going on an arena team.  It's enough to satisfy me for now, but I just wish we could play more than three matches a day without burning through crests...

Edited by DLNarshen

11 hours ago, Rezanator said:

What is the reason of cutting exp on the story maps? For the most part they are only replayed when there is a reward for beating the chapter.

I wondered that myself. The training tower already requires less stamina and gives normal exp, so why discourage replaying story missions further?

1 hour ago, DLNarshen said:

It's enough to satisfy me for now, but I just wish we could play more than three matches a day without burning through crests...

I think the daily arena quests should be a permanent feature. With a daily dueling crest, you could do 6 matches a day without using resources. At 3 matches a day, it takes 3 days to do a full 7 victory run.

I find lots to do just leveling up the units I like from games, building them up. 

I got my main team doing the arena.

clearinf the quest for the stuff I want. 

And mostly every week there's new special maps either GHB or other ones or new stories and paralouges. 

I think the pace they have is perfect for a moblie gotcha game