A dream update 1.3 (Literally)

I had a dream of what we would see in this new update happening this evening (or no, depending on time zones). Oddly, the dream entirley focused on summoning.

In the update, you could pull up to about 18 orbs. You also had options to pull anywhere from 5 to that number, and each option cost more orbs depending on how many orbs you wanted to see. This of course, could be useful if you are hunting for a certain color. Now, I also dreamed that, as some have speculated, that 5* pulls would now glow gold. This allowed you to pick just the one or so gold ones. So you could maximize your haul and minimize orbs spent.

There was one odd thing about this 18 summon pull though. Firstly, some of the crystals/summons would shroud up in black ominous mist and then when they returned they were covered in ice if you did not click them fast enough. 

In addition to that, just seeing your colors available to be pulled if you were doing a 5 orb summon was free.

That was it. That's all my mind finds worthy enough to dream about.

I had a weirdly vivid dream about heroes too. It was about a new story chapter 10 where you take command of Veronica and masked guy in missions against the reeeaaal enemy. Who's the real enemy? Er...I woke up so.

I kind of like the idea of having separate summon modes or rerolling your 5 colors, but that would totally conflict with that gold orb thing people are speculating. Wait, speculating...? Has nobody actually went and translated that video to know what gold orbs really do?

They'd let us see if it's going to be 5* before we Pull?  I suppose it would be nice, but it seems like a weird thing to do.  It would likely make people back out after only summoning one Orb, if they are hunting for a particular unit.

In my dream update, they'd go and add more 3* units to the pool, either by making some 4* or 5* units available as 3* or by adding brand new units to the pool as 3*.  Green Bros and Rhys, I'm still waiting for you.

32 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

In my dream update, they'd go and add more 3* units to the pool, either by making some 4* or 5* units available as 3* or by adding brand new units to the pool as 3*.  Green Bros and Rhys, I'm still waiting for you.

Hey, that's exactly what I want too, more 3* stuff to rank up. I didn't choose the dream, I just had it.

52 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

I had a weirdly vivid dream about heroes too. It was about a new story chapter 10 where you take command of Veronica and masked guy in missions against the reeeaaal enemy. Who's the real enemy? Er...I woke up so.

I kind of like the idea of having separate summon modes or rerolling your 5 colors, but that would totally conflict with that gold orb thing people are speculating. Wait, speculating...? Has nobody actually went and translated that video to know what gold orbs really do?

I don't know if anyone ever figured out if gold orbs are actually going to be real or not, but people guessed it may be a guaranteed 5*.

Also the real enemy is 

Spoiler

Kellam who was in every chapter but nobody noticed

RNGeesus