Lighting Speed requirement

So a friend just told me that the requirement for getting the Lightning Speed is to clear the game in 500 turns, not 500 days on the map.

I did a search about it, and this is what I got:

http://fe-echoes.xyz/archives/21135825.html

So basically, the requirement appears to be reaching the ending with a turn count of less than 500, including fights outside of the main chapters (dungeons, DLC, non-story encounters).

Which means I should just give up on pursuing this badge. But it also means I am now free to grind without feeling restricted by the day count, which is good news because my Alm team is pretty awful.

Edited by nocturnal YL

So there's achievements of sorts in this game? Interesting. I don't really care for them, but playing for turn counts somewhat interests me. Don't know how how restrictive 500 is for Gaiden, but it shouldn't be too much of a problem I think. Just avoid grinding, turtling, and use the better units with abandon, and you'll probably make it.

Wow that's pretty rough. Simply because the maps are often large and your armies start very far apart. It can take 2-3 turns to even be within striking distance of each other.