Game randomly closes

Junkhead

Trying this on an iPad Mini, and the game is definitely playable- and yet, it just seems to randomly close the app. I've read a tad on it, and apparently that's the response to "jailbroken" devices. I never really touched up on anything of the sort. I just downloaded straight off the app store.

And no, it's a support code error. It just literally closes.

EDIT:

For reference, it's (I think) one of the first or older iPad Mini models. Current version (iOS) 9.3.5. Read on the possibility it could be hardware-related (RAM, specifically), but the game runs pretty well for me to consider that.

Edited by Soul~!

Do you know when it usually happens?

I remember my game crashing all the time on my older phone when I was idling in my friend list. I *think* it got my stable after newer versions came out.

Edited by VincentASM

No place in particular. It just decides as to how far it wants to go. Sometimes it closes when it's loading up, and sometimes I can acess the other menus.

It's the latest version, too.

Mine has occasionally closed itself - more in the past than it does now. It does automatically close itself if I open something else as my phone can't handle it and another open programme.

So it may not be so random after all. By the looks of it, it seems to close on the character screen, when you try clicking on one of them to talk. If only it weren't for loverboy here and Sanaki and the first 10 crashes weren't enough, apparently. Funny enough, I could play through a Gauntlet Battle. Animations and everything.

3 hours ago, Soul~! said:

So it may not be so random after all. By the looks of it, it seems to close on the character screen, when you try clicking on one of them to talk. If only it weren't for loverboy here and Sanaki and the first 10 crashes weren't enough, apparently. Funny enough, I could play through a Gauntlet Battle. Animations and everything.

Your iPad has never talked to a girl up close, I guess, so it just bails.