anyone know of a decent rebalance of fe7

izanagi61

I've looked back through the pages but all ive seen is inflation hacks and similar silly stuff is. Just looking for something a little different then the same exact version i've always played. i'd do it myself but i dont have any skill for this kind of thing.

Picking up NIghtmare isn't that hard.  Since you're keeping the sprites/maps/events intact (I hope), it makes things a lot simpler.  If all you want are more balanced stats on the characters, that's fairly easy.  If you want to fiddle with enemy stats, it's a little more time-consuming, but doable - ditto with shop items, weapon stats, and enemy drops.

Changing enemy placement/spawns is a bit more involved.

i'm sure i could figure it out. i do know a bit of nightmare but i dont think ii'm cut out for that kind of thing. if i tried to rebalance it, i'd end up just making it a numbers game. i was looking for something made by someone with more of a strategic mind than mine. making games is hard. even if most of the work is done for you.