Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia

torifae

I've been playing it, and while I definitely like most of the environments and how they progress, many of the bosses are stupidly hard, and unless you grind or bring out some of the expensive potions (which don't really help), expect to find yourself dying throughout the game, especially towards the beginning.

It's really just more of the same that we've been playing since the PlayStation era. There's nothing especially redeeming, but it's still welcome, considering Metroid might as well be a dead series (in other words long live Metroidvania :P ).

Get it! I hope I can get it soon. :(

Why's that? Isn't it out yet from where you live?

And wow, you guys have a lot to say about this game. Make's me want to get it ASAP. :D

Why's that? Isn't it out yet from where you live?

It doesn't even come "out" here. I'd have to wait for people to smuggle it, and chances are pretty low seeing as how every gamer here is a graphics-whore and all they play are racing, sports and ugly FPS'.

I'm an exception, of course. :D

It doesn't even come "out" here. I'd have to wait for people to smuggle it, and chances are pretty low seeing as how every gamer here is a graphics-whore and all they play are racing, sports and ugly FPS'.

I'm an exception, of course. biggrin.gif

Get yourself a flashcart and just download it when it gets dumped (which usually is earlier that street dates too). If there's hardly a chance of "legally" getting it in the first place, this is no worse a solution. Hell, if morality is really bugging you, just buy random things from Nintendo to make you feel better. It's not like they're directly making money from that region anyways :/

I'm not stupid, I know there's always ROMs and stuff and I know where to get them. I just want all my Castlevania games to be the real thing (since I'm a huge fanatic), if possible. And it certainly is possible, just not probable.

I'm not stupid, I know there's always ROMs and stuff and I know where to get them. I just want all my Castlevania games to be the real thing (since I'm a huge fanatic), if possible. And it certainly is possible, just not probable.

Same here, I rather play the game for real then to download roms.

Not a big fan of roms.

I'm a huge pirate actually, and a pro-ROM person. Just that, I don't really feel like emulating DS games. Kinda lose their touch, you know what I mean?

The same can be said for every other system, but DS is different, to me at least.

As long as you realize that Flashcarts don't emulate the game, but rather, boots the ROM on your DS itself. And homebrew--books, movies, music, and homebrew itself.

As for the thread, I just finished the crap thing past the prison. Which sucked. Ended up wasting all my potions, as I couldn't grapple at the last rush, and had to run up each floor manually. Axes helped the most, as I could get off tons of hits. I ended up crouching in the bottom-left corner in each part of the battle: this allowed med to remain relatively safe, other than a stray hit once in a while.