Wolf

Which do you prefer?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Zihark, Mia, Lucia, or Stefan

• Zihark
    • Mia
    • Lucia
    • Stefan

Don't get me wrong, Zihark's great later on, but I feel you get him kinda underleveled because by the time I get him at level 10 mymidon Mia is like a level 3 or so swordmaster and he has trouble catching up. ;_; So I have to devote my time and bonus experience to him and Mist, usually, and also yey killing edge, but you are right about him having way moar HP and better defense. He isn't so much the Lord of Dying after level 15, albeit he is anytime before and even sometimes after. And his supports are indeed sexy

Mia has chapter 7, in which she sucks, chapter 8 in which she suck, chapter 9 in which she's decent and chapter 10 in which she doesn't see any combat. Lol at her being a level 3 Swordmaster by chapter 11. More liek level 11 or something due to her sucking massively.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play easy mode, and it'll happen.

I play normal .___.

And if I forge some grestawesome sword for Mia, she's one of the only units that can survive chapter 12, usually

Don't get me wrong, Zihark's great later on, but I feel you get him kinda underleveled because by the time I get him at level 10 mymidon Mia is like a level 3 or so swordmaster and he has trouble catching up. ;_; So I have to devote my time and bonus experience to him and Mist, usually, and also yey killing edge, but you are right about him having way moar HP and better defense. He isn't so much the Lord of Dying after level 15, albeit he is anytime before and even sometimes after. And his supports are indeed sexy

At Zihark's joining.

Zihark, level 10 w/ Killing Edge/Steel Sword

HP: 25

Atk: 19/18

Hit: 104%

AS: 15/13

Crt: 33/3%

Def: 7

Res: 0

Avoid: 33/29%

Dodge: lol

Mia, level 12 w/ Iron Sword/Steel Sword

HP: 24

Atk: 14/17

Hit: 120/105%

AS: 17/13

Crt: lol

Def: 8

Res: 4

Avoid: 38/30%

Dodge: lol

I don't see many noticible advantages, and Mia would likely be at a lower level by the time Zihark joins.

If you use Mia PURELY on the maps before Zihark joins, she still probably won't be a level 3 Swordmaster. That's just extreme favoritism.

I have a horrible swordmaster bias. You have no idea

I'm not saying Mia's the best anyway, I'm just saying I'm surprised everyone here thinks Zihark's the best. In other places I've seen "LOL MIA IS BEST AND SHE IS SO HAWT"

Edited by Porom

Personally, I find most of them uneccesary because Ike exists and fulfills their combat specialties better than they do.

Come now, can you honestly say you've never had the experience of a Level 20 Ike sitting around not killing things to avoid wasting experience? :P

No way. He's likely not even using swords anymore after promotion and SM's get that nifty 15% crit boost to add Vague Katti's base 35% crit.

I was mainly kidding. Ironically however, Makalov is actually a better Sword Wielder than the SMs in this game.

I thought you were serious, since I know you like Makalov.

Makalov's prolly better off with another weapon type. :D But I can see where you'd get confused.

As to who would wield the Vague Katti... Who else but Ena?

Makalov's prolly better off with another weapon type. :D But I can see where you'd get confused.

As to who would wield the Vague Katti... Who else but Ena?

I am beginning to think Brom should wield it.

Come now, can you honestly say you've never had the experience of a Level 20 Ike sitting around not killing things to avoid wasting experience? :P

Oh, that happens all the time, which is why I usually bring in Zihark once he shows up.

Using one of them is probably a good idea. Using more than one of them, not so much.

Oh, that happens all the time, which is why I usually bring in Zihark once he shows up.

Using one of them is probably a good idea. Using more than one of them, not so much.

You can usually say that about any class.

It's not class that matters, it's the overall worth a character adds to your team. The Paladins in this game are all amazing. Using five of them >>> Using only one of them

It's not class that matters, it's the overall worth a character adds to your team. The Paladins in this game are all amazing. Using five of them >>> Using only one of them

except for the sand chapter

You can usually say that about any class.

I dunno if you've been paying attention to me over the last few months, but I pretty much DO say that about any class. The only exception in my mind is Pegasus Knights, where you might want to field all 3 of them for Triangle Attacks.

• 2 weeks later...
Voted Stefan. He looks awesome, and he's always turned out the best for me.

Yeah Stefan is cool. If I want to use him, I give him Goddess Icon to increase his luck. He usually caps strenght, speed and skill.

I dunno if you've been paying attention to me over the last few months, but I pretty much DO say that about any class. The only exception in my mind is Pegasus Knights, where you might want to field all 3 of them for Triangle Attacks.

Why would you even consider using the triangle attack? Killing two or three enemies with those three units is a lot better than killing only one.