Rate the FE Music Above You

Ae†her

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda eh. Once again, the synth for BB fails for me. There's a nice enough track here, but other than that it's pretty simple. Then again, so was Idoun's role in that game. At least it's a nice finish to the game. 5/10

Shadow Dragon: A Hero's Destiny

Sonia! Demon mother of Nino! Kill it! Kill it with fire!

I know it plays for more than her battle, but she's the one I most associate with it. As for the song, I like it a lot. Probably one of the best battle themes of the GBA era, definitely the best that isn't a final boss theme or the like. 9.5/10.

Land Below (Flow) - Fire Emblem Fates

Honestly, I think that the Ablaze/Flare/Roar/Flow versions are without exception worse than the regular ones, and this one just destroys the original (which is far from being one of my favorite songs in fates's ost anyway). I'm giving it a 4/10, and the only reason it doesn't get a even worse score is because the last last minute is an improvement over the rest.

Smile Smile from Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

Edited by Nobody

Not going to lie, might be the best title screen music since Overture in MotE. It does something similar to Overture, but instead of sounding like the background to reading a story, it's a choir singing of the event. The drums also fit a marching band, almost like the battle's about to begin. If there was more than half a minute to it it'd be a 9/10 at least.

8/10

Heroes: Map Theme 2