Rate the FE Music Above You

Ae†her

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A fairly gentle boss battle theme, not overly ominous or dreadful like Nergal's or Ashnard's. You can get some of the boss's sorrow out of the opening string notes, and also when the piece calms down for a few moments. It syncs well with the boss's elemental associations and their awesome attack animation as well. Though I can understand why some people would label much of the track cacophonous noise, still, it's a favorite of mine since I like the character it involves and it still works well technically 9/10.

Fell in love with this one as soon as I heard it in Lost Bloodlines 1:

Leif's Army in Search of Victory~ Base from Thracia 776

35 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Much softer and more graceful, and perhaps than its FE9 rendition, I prefer it.

There was a version of Eldigan the Lionheart in FE9?  I know the trial maps had a remix of Light and Dark, but I don't recall anything about Eldigan the Lionheart.

It's not the best player battle theme, but it's way longer than it usually plays for... so I guess 6.5/10.

Map 2 from Heroes.

Edited by Glaceon Sage

26 minutes ago, Glaceon Sage said:

There was a version of Eldigan the Lionheart in FE9?  I know the trial maps had a remix of Light and Dark, but I don't recall anything about Eldigan the Lionheart.

Whoops, I'm being stupid here! :o: I heard Eldigan in Rogues and Redeemers 3 in Awakening, and then somehow my mind confused it with Light and Dark PoR (they're both from FE4- that must have screwed me up). Either way, it's still good music.

Forgive me for my mistake! :sweatdrop:

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Whoops, I'm being stupid here! :o: I heard Eldigan in Rogues and Redeemers 3 in Awakening, and then somehow my mind confused it with Light and Dark PoR (they're both from FE4- that must have screwed me up). Either way, it's still good music.

Forgive me for my mistake! :sweatdrop:

Rogues and Redeemers 3 uses Eternal Bond from Radiant Dawn, it's 2 that uses Eldigan the Lionheart.

As for the Thracia song, parts of it remind me of Trouble!, but it's a lot more dire sounding.  6/10

Doors to Destiny from Genealogy of the Holy War.

Edited by Glaceon Sage