Rate the FE Music Above You

Ae†her

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's OK, I guess. From the name, I assume it was meant to play at someone's base, but it doesn't really sound very "homey." I'll give it a 5/10. I never really cared for the Tellius soundtracks.

Rise Above - Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

This one goes on for a long while. It does fit what's going on and adequately fits the epilogue for this game. The full track runs once for the epilogue, which is a nice technical thing that prevents the whole thing from overstaying its welcome. Slow to get going but I like its main loop a bit.

7/10

Gaiden: Land of Shadows

I just want to say that I see a lot of people rating tracks really low because the tracks failed to give them some form of nostalgia. While it's fine to favor such a sensation above others, it really serves as an injustice to tracks that are good on their own, even if they aren't memorable. 

On Topic: The track wasn't anything really melodious, but it wasn't unpleasant to hear, just not really even enjoyable either. 6/10

Soundcloud to spare you from the 1 hour loop version on Youtube.

"Welcome to FE! Enjoy going through these tutorials with this nice girl named Lyn and her companions!" Forgiving the audio quality of the GBA, it's an inviting track, unless you've played FE7 before and just want LM to be over- then it's an ugh. 8/10

Young Warriors from PoR

The music feels way to cheerful for this chapter. That being said, I still think it's a fine track but I've always felt like this track was a bit worse than the rest of FE4's map themes, and why hasn't sunk in.

6/10

MotE: Overture

Edited by Dayni