Hey.

TLSothe

I am ONLY making this topic so 200 more AREN'T Made. If I seem inactive lately, or in the near future, then I am announcing it here. I don't want a thousand topics about it. And if you want me to come back/miss me, take it up with Jyosua.

Son of a... if all my friends leave here then there isn't a reason for me to stay either! O_o
:(
Fuck.

WHY IS EVERYONE GOOD LEAVEING!!!!

They're not. I'm leaving, but not even really leaving--but I suck, and MaSu isn't leaving yet.

Son of a... if all my friends leave here then there isn't a reason for me to stay either! O_o

You and about 5 other ppl are the only reason im staying. And i swore that i will see this serenes emblem BS to the end because if im not there to fight for the not as popular members then trust me, you all will be screwed over script wise.

You and about 5 other ppl are the only reason im staying. And i swore that i will see this serenes emblem BS to the end because if im not there to fight for the not as popular members then trust me, you all will be screwed over script wise.
*Hopes he's one, but doubts it*

You didnt come to mind instantly and i was just making a estimation, its actually more than 5 and you are a funny guy matt.
:D

(If you actually leave MaSu, you need to add me to AIM, and we should make a place to hang out elsewhere..)

:D

(If you actually leave MaSu, you need to add me to AIM, and we should make a place to hang out elsewhere..)

LOL WUT

yeah I need to add you on aim. I only have branded cynthia lyle sevensins zanryu and bls.

Edited by Genis

Now that all the aggressions and arguments have slowed down, people are losing interest? Bleh. I, for one, am getting more interested in this place because it has become more peaceful recently (watch me jinx it).