A Little Bit About Cynthia

Cynthia

A lot of people ask me about myself almost every day, and well, I'm not used to talking about myself, or answering a lot of questions, so I decided to have a few of the ones that people ask quite often answered in one place, since it seems to be something that keeps occurring.

If your questions aren't answered, just post and I'll see if I can answer them or not. I really just don't like being asked questions all the time, and I know some of you can't help it, but I hope this will help you all, and myself.

Q: Are you male or female?

A: I can't tell you how often this one has come up, probably every day. My answer however is that your best guess is the one you should go with, as I am entitled to my privacy. I consider myself a uni-gendered person really.

Q: I keep getting this vibe that you're homosexual/bisexual, is this true?

A: No, I am actually undecided on sexual preference, however I will say I prefer females a lot more, but that doesn't mean I hate all men, as some are attractive.

Q: What do you look like?

A: Blonde hair, silver eyes, 106 pounds, very feminine hands, slender figure, about 5' 6, and rarely wear make up besides eyeliner which is rare as well.

Q: Why haven't you answered my ranting PM!?

A: Yelling at me doesn't get you anywhere, I just either ignore it or just continue discussion in a calm manner. Yelling towards me literally gets you NO WHERE, and I will always dare you to do it.

Q: Where do you live?

A: Well as much as I like my privacy, it was made public a while ago whether with my will or not, that I live in New York state, that's all I'm saying on the subject however.

Q: Why are you bashing/hating on/siding against me!?

A: I'm not bashing or hating on you. I may side against you if I believe you are wrong, but that doesn't mean I hate you. It just means I'm honest and won't jump to side with you when you are fighting for something that I don't think is right. I'm honest a lot of the time.

Q: Why are you so serious!?

A: It's how I've always been, and the "internet is not serious business," attitude never applies to me as the internet is made up of REAL people, with REAL feelings. Just because we're behind the safety of a computer doesn't mean we should just treat others poorly or never take anything seriously.

Q: I heard you're an artist, do you do requests?

A: Four or five people sent one like this, who shall remain nameless, but yes I am an artist of sorts, not a major one or anything, and I may or may not take requests in the near future.

Q: What anime is in your signature?

A: Strawberry Panic.

Q: I get the feeling you hate me, is this true?

A: No.

Q: Why did you come here if you're not a big Fire Emblem fan?

A: Bizz asked me to. Bizz is like a little sister to me, and I'd do anything to help her or protect her. You've probably seen me stick my neck out for Bizz in some cases, and this is because I love Bizz, and she is probably one of the few people I'd jump to save. So if you bother Bizz, or hurt her, you can expect a visit from me sooner or later. I never announce it though.

Q: I never see an "ATTN" topic from you, why is that?

A: I rarely find something about someone that I feel like sharing with the public, or that is even worth sharing. I mostly address people directly if I have an issue with something they are doing or have done.

I hope this can help answer your questions so you don't have to keep asking these same things, as really I haven't the time to answer them over and over. I wouldn't make a topic about such things normally, but really it's becoming an issue. I'm not MAD at anyone for it, but I hope this answers your questions, so that I don't have to answer them again and again. I honestly don't see why you people find me that popular even, as I haven't done a thing that is noteworthy...

You've probably been interrogated so much because people just want to know more about you. Personally, I think it's a great idea to retain an amount of anonymity.

Silver eyes? Pictures?

1.) Agreed.

2.) I have seen silver eyes.

3.) Pics or it didn't happen?

Follow up question to the first one: Are you a transvestite? just curious...

I really don't plan on answering any further on the first question, and as for the pictures, I rarely show photos online.

You'll just have to trust me on it.

Edited by Cynthia

Would I be the first to have my request granted? ;P

Well unfortunately even if I wanted to show you, I have no cameras with high enough resolution to take a picture of my eye. My camera literally barely works in broad daylight.

Whoa.... You're tiny. :mellow: I thought you'd be like, the same height as me.

I'm naturally small.

It looks like people decided this would be fun to do about themselves, as I notice a flood of topics with similar names.